• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Curse of Primetime

BnGBuns

The Rookie
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
It seems that we have never been good in prime time. Especially against the giants.

We came to this game with high hopes. But I was not so sure. We have been losing to the giants on prime time for the last 5 years. Add a +1 to that equation and we should of seen this coming.

I think that the giants coaching knows us all too well. They seem to be on top of everything right out the gate. Then the injuries. Do we even have a O line anymore? Hall is probably out for the season again.

After the safety I had a feeling it was going to be over. All our hype, or encouragement, and talks of winning the east when right out the door.

Listened to the radio this morning.

We are a joke again.

I have more confidence with the rest of our games. We just struggle against the giants. If we got to this eagles games and win, we will change their minds again.

We won the two prior prime time games - against the Eagles and the Cowboys. It's games in the Giants stadium we cannot win. And it was just as true during the Gibbs II era for those looking to lay it all on Gruden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word.

We're living in classic reactionary mode, where each game, good or bad, sends fans and media whooshing from one side of the pendulum swing to the other.

The Bad gets the floor for the next 10 days. Should be fun.

And if The Good happens to show up next Sunday, and we beat Philly to go 2-2, we'll see an about-face and be walking tall again without skipping a beat.

Word.

We're living in classic reactionary mode, where each game, good or bad, sends fans and media whooshing from one side of the pendulum swing to the other.

The Bad gets the floor for the next 10 days. Should be fun.

And if The Good happens to show up next Sunday, and we beat Philly to go 2-2, we'll see an about-face and be walking tall again without skipping a beat.

#Truth.

We won the two prior prime time games - against the Eagles and the Cowboys. It's games in the Giants stadium we cannot win.

I don't think the Eagles game last year was prime time, but just a 430 start on Saturday. When people talk a about prime time issues, it mainly has to do with our record in home night games. Particularly Monday nights. Think we've won two Monday nighters at FedEx since the joint opened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.