• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cowpies sign the closest thing to Tony Romo

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
Andy dalton another regular season prolific passer signed with the cowpies, I would love to see him or dak because neither of them is clutch but dalton is less dynamic running and even worse in the playoffs. so I would prefer to see DALTON play for them

the NFC east might be getting stronger with us and the fecals being solid but the cowpies are looking shaky after looking solid on paper the last few seasons. with the giants being hot garbage, we have a shot to win the diviision if our offence can even be decent

That WR-ing corps is pretty scary. I'm not a believer in Prescott, but their offense is scary talented.

Dallas given their cap situation really has to go for it this year and let’s face it their qb depth behind Dak the past couple of years has been among the worst in the league.

That ole Belichick, he must really love Stidham not to go after Dalton, Newton, Winston, etc for one season to at least challenge for the job.

Belicheck wants to prove that he can win with anyone not just brady so he doesnt want a big name qb, I think its gonna bite him in the ass hard.

yeah the pies have a great wr core, but only decent at TE, their running backs are on the decline and that Oline is no longer as scary as it was although still solid. I think if we can actually move the ball some, our D could do bad things to them

Elliott is still a very dangerous and productive back, 1353 yds in 2019 (coming off 1400+ in 2018) and bumped his TD total up to 14 for the season). They don't have anyone proven behind him (think Troy Pollard is still the backup) so if Elliott gets beat up they could be in trouble. Gonna disagree though on TE. Blake Jarwin is a good one and not moving on from Jason Witten has hurt the Cowboys the last couple of years. Not taking anything away from a great career, but he's slowed down quite a bit. Jarwin isn't the blocker Witten is but he is a very good receiving TE and we'll see it this season with him getting the bulk of the looks. He'll also benefit from the outstanding WR corps.

I think you're right on Belichick. He's done it before. If he is able to do it again without Brady, he really will have to be considered the greatest HC of all time.

If Dallas sees the Ginger Rifle as an insurance policy for Prescott, I think this is a good move for them. If Dak and the team has a good season going and are in playoff contention, Dalton would be a solid guy to have around in case Prescott goes down for a game or three.

I'm a little surprised it took this long for someone to snatch him up. People act like he's at the end of his useful career - but he's only 32. Career 62% passer who has twice as many TDs as INTs. What more could you want in a backup? I actually really thought New England might bring him in as their starter. You could do a lot worse. It's a smart move by Dallas, although I hate to acknowledge it.

The Cowboys went from one of the worst backup qb situations in the league to one of the best.

They are stronger right now than Philly. The Eagles offense doesn’t scare anybody and their DBs are still a question mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.