• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cowboys Vs. Redskins Predict The Score

Oddly, I'd be more worried if Dallas was 0-2 right now.

Not that I'm not worried ... nothing is a given when we play the Cowboys.

BUT, if I were a dispassionate observer, unimpressed by talk of curses, bad mojo and the whims of the Football Gods, I'd say 24-7 Redskins. If this team has truly turned a corner we jump on them and step on their throat until they are dead.

I think we've turned a corner, but just the first corner. Say we were going one direction (away from winning), we turned a corner and are now going 90 degrees opposite the direction we were going. We need to still one more corner to go back towards winning.

24-10 Us. Romo plays, but struggles with his, ummm, injury. That and allowing our depleted secondary to be able to concentrate only on Dez and not Austin helps us immesely.

Bryant is not 100 percent either.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

For the first time this year I have the Skins going down this year. I say 20-17.

Not even close. Skins get the running game going and limit the pukes offensive time on the field. 31-17 Skins.

21-17 skins, it becomes another tight contest between both teams

I think we've turned a corner, but just the first corner. Say we were going one direction (away from winning), we turned a corner and are now going 90 degrees opposite the direction we were going. We need to still one more corner to go back towards winning.

I dont disagree with any of that. My post is based more on the fact that the Cowboys are banged up.

I think the Redskins are good enough to beat a seriously beat up Dallas team that isn't all that good enough to begin with. However, if old demons rear their ugly head we could lose ... badly.

After what has transpired today with the Giants defeating the Eagles, winning tomorrow night becomes an even bigger priority for the Redskins if they want to take charge in the division. Personally, I don't care that it's still September.

The Eagles are sitting at 1-2, Giants at 2-1. A win for us tomorrow night puts the Cowboys at 1-2 as well. We'd be sitting very nicely with a game lead on the Giants, as well as a head-to-head win against them. The Eagles would be a full two games back and beating Dallas would put them a full two back, along with a head-to-head loss mixed in there. On top of that, we'd have a head start in the division with a 2-0 record, while the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants would still have another 5 games to play amongst each other in which they would beat each other up - benefit to the Redskins. Regardless of what the perception might be of the Redskins, the bottom line is that if they win tomorrow, and avoid a complete collapse in October and November, December will mean something for this team this coming season. However, losing and going to 2-1opens up this division entirely. It's crucial that they gain separation in the East Monday night, especially considering our track record within the division over the years.

27-21 Skins.
No Austin, Bryant is questionable so is Jones. Romo will play but is hurt.

Skins have an opportunity to beat Dallas, they must take advantage of it. Run the ball down their throats and PAP to Armstrong, Moss, Cooley and Davis all night.

Even with all those so called "Injuries" the Cowboys have, it will still be a close game.

Skins 24

Boys 20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.