• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cool RG3 Pregame Picture

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
0ap2000000105608_gallery_600.jpg

Makes you wanna pull for the guy even more!:notworthy:

Yeah, i'm the dude in the white long sleeve workout shirt and red shorts

wasn't quite sure why everyone wanted me to sign their stuff, but I figured what the hell. i'm kind of a big deal.

I LOVE that he wants to sign autographs for the fans but don't go wearing that right hand out BEFORE a game! ;)

Did you guys see that camera dude is holding in the bottom right hand corner? I should have bought one of those instead of the Ford F-250 with my first staff pay check...

An even cooler post-game image...

N3H_3963.jpg

There's a GIANT fan to his right asking for an autograph. That's awesome. :)

I wish I knew how to get on the field before the game. I'm always jealous of those people :(

As long as I've been a fan and as many games as I've gone to I've never met a player in real life, much less had anything signed. The closest I came was getting 'VIP' passes to training camp this past offseason, but I wasn't able to go due to work :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.