• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Complete week by week schedules released

Looking at our schedule, I just can't understand how people think we can only win 3 games.

We have the Cards, Dolphins, Panthers, Rams, Bills, Vikings and Seahawks on the schedule. Include at least 2 of the 6 divisional games and there is no reason to believe we can't win at least 6.

Being realistic, I was thinking 7-9. Being flagrantly optimistic, I would say 9-7.

Honestly, people that truly believe we will go 10-6 or 11-5, are hoping belong hope and being completely unrealistic. Either that, or they didn't watch any games last year :laugh:

Obviously anything can happen, but for us to go 11-5, a lot of teams would have to forget how to play football.

The schedule was released in April (I think, maybe even earlier), but I think some sites pulled it during the lockout, with some doubts that the season would start on time.

Looking at our schedule, I just can't understand how people think we can only win 3 games.

We have the Cards, Dolphins, Panthers, Rams, Bills, Vikings and Seahawks on the schedule. Include at least 2 of the 6 divisional games and there is no reason to believe we can't win at least 6.

Of those 7 teams, I can only realistically see the Redskins beating Seattle and Buffalo. I think most are better than you think.

Of those 7 teams, I can only realistically see the Redskins beating Seattle and Buffalo. I think most are better than you think.

Rams, a team on the rise, but beatable. Cards, they have no offense other than Larry Fitzgerald and their defense is not much either. Dolphins, too inconsistent. I doubt they win as many as they did last year. They have no QB and the Wildcat is easily defended now that teams are figuring it out. Vikings suck, they will be lucky to win 6 or 7. They are lot worse than a QB away from the playoffs. The 49'ers could be a win because they might be looking past us to the Giants on primetime the following week.

Of those 7 games I mentioned we could easily pull out 3 wins and squeak another. Of the 6 divisional we can win at least 2. 6 wins is not unreasonable.

Rams week 4 - Steven Jackson will still be healthy, Rams should beat us pretty solidly. They're going to be a 9-10 win team this season, they've got a lot of talent.

Cards - should trade for Kevin Kolb from Philthy, which instantly upgrades their offense. And to say Fitz is their only offense is a bit absurd - they now have Ryan Williams, which will equate to a solid run game. Will lose a close one at home. They also drafted Patrick Peterson, who vastly improves their D.

Dolphins - eh, I'll give you the Dolphins.

Vikings - that defense will be as strong as ever with Jared Allen at the helm. And they have some guy named Peterson also...I would be shocked to see us slow down Peterson. The only hope is that its late in the season, possibly out D will have gelled by then.

49ers - if you're using "they might be looking past us" as an excuse we could win, outlook does not look good. Loss.

Seattle - Win

Buffalo - Win

I think we sweep the Cowboys (because I am legally obligated to say that), and get swept by the GMen and Philthy. That puts us at 5-11, IMO.

EDIT: The above 5 win prediction is based on the premise that we'll be competent on offense...which I'm not 100% sure of. Right now our options are John Beck & Rex Grossman. It ain't lookin' too good for this season!

Rams week 4 - Steven Jackson will still be healthy, Rams should beat us pretty solidly. They're going to be a 9-10 win team this season, they've got a lot of talent.

Cards - should trade for Kevin Kolb from Philthy, which instantly upgrades their offense. And to say Fitz is their only offense is a bit absurd - they now have Ryan Williams, which will equate to a solid run game. Will lose a close one at home. They also drafted Patrick Peterson, who vastly improves their D.

Dolphins - eh, I'll give you the Dolphins.

Vikings - that defense will be as strong as ever with Jared Allen at the helm. And they have some guy named Peterson also...I would be shocked to see us slow down Peterson. The only hope is that its late in the season, possibly out D will have gelled by then.

49ers - if you're using "they might be looking past us" as an excuse we could win, outlook does not look good. Loss.

Seattle - Win

Buffalo - Win

I think we sweep the Cowboys (because I am legally obligated to say that), and get swept by the GMen and Philthy. That puts us at 5-11, IMO.

EDIT: The above 5 win prediction is based on the premise that we'll be competent on offense...which I'm not 100% sure of. Right now our options are John Beck & Rex Grossman. It ain't lookin' too good for this season!

Meh...The Cards offensive line is sub par and their defensive line is only average at best. Dockett is aging. Peterson may be an upgrade, but they were among the worst in the NFL. Cards are not a good QB away from returning to a good team either. Their offense was 31st in the league last year. Kolb is not the answer and Ryan Williams will probably make them only a little bit better. Their line sucks! Cards are not good, with or without Kolb.

The Rams game is probably a stretch on my part, but we've lost a couple of close ones to them in the last couple of meetings we should not have lost. Maybe it's out turn to deliver an unexpected loss to them.

9'ers? Well, we're at home, they have to travel a long distance and they really aren't that good. Will the young offensive line gel? Will Alex Smith finally come of age under Harbaugh? Well, they were ranked among the worst in the NFL last year.

Vikes? That team imploded last year. Peterson still fumbles too much, started the injury bug and is aging. He is still a top notch RB, but their offensive line is aging. You do realize our offense ranked higher than their's last year. And defensively, they are solid. They are gonna lose one of their best defensive players. We lost a close one to them last year. We can beat them.

If we only win 5 games, i might be done as a fan. I think we win atleast 7 or 8. On the other hand, having such a big ? at QB, 5 wins may very well be closer to the truth.

Vikes? That team imploded last year. Peterson still fumbles too much, started the injury bug and is aging. He is still a top notch RB, but their offensive line is aging. You do realize our offense ranked higher than their's last year. And defensively, they are solid. They are gonna lose one of their best defensive players. We lost a close one to them last year. We can beat them.

The more I think about this, the more I think you're crazy. Yes, our offense was ranked higher than theirs last year because they had Tavaris Jackson at QB for 7-8 games, and 99 year old Brett Favre before that! They also have a top-10 defense, and a very good OL (aging? gimme a break - that's an excuse Redskisn fans use ;)). And NOW they have McNabb, reunited with Childress and with a great receiving RB to dump off too. They're gonna have a potent O this season.

Oh yeah, I forgot they fired Baldy.

Which I think was a mistake. Who is their offensive coordinator because Frazier is a defensive guy? Musgrave? Well, he worked for Coach Gibbs, so...

Donovan McNabb sucks! The only advantage he has is he will finally have a running game. How long will AP stay healthy?

I can see it now, 12/24 Big Al Haynesworth blasts through the line and crushes McNabb for stealing some of his negative spotlight for a year here in DC! :laugh:

Its looking like the Phins are going to acquire Orton. He'll do well in Miami. Look at what he was able to do with Brandon Lloyd at WR! Think about what he'll be able to do with Marshall.

We've had the schedule posted for months right here on the site guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.