• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Charles Leno - Commanders WPOY Award Nominee

Apparently our boy is pushin the top of the list

Reactions: Om
to be fair... Leno has been doing this stuff his whole career... got nothing to do with Wright or Rivera.

Sorry ST - just get tired of all the platitudes and feel good BS when we can’t lock down a playoff appearance.

Sorry ST - just get tired of all the platitudes and feel good BS when we can’t lock down a playoff appearance.

I mean, off field charity isn't exactly going to go away.. It's a part of these guys careers. JJ Watt played for some TERRIBLE teams, and he's beloved because a lot of his off the field work.

I think the two can be appreciated exclusive from each other.... unless you think he's reached a point where his charitable work has effected his on field play

I get it. It's got nothing to do with Leno - I just hate the whole idea that the NFL is supposed to fix the ills of American society. It's a football league. Just not sure how it became this ridiculous hype machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.