• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrities Who Irritate You?

The people I most dislike are the Kardashians. I cannot believe they get the attention they do for their reality show.

Last edited:
The red headed dude from CSI Miami, Bob Costas, Madonna

His one liners are fantastic though! lol

I see his character as douchey tho. Like Joffrey, I'm sure the actor may be cool but he's a very believable prick. Could be good acting is what I'm getting at, lol.

Yeah that's him. Probably more of his character tho really.
I don't know, I've always hated him for no reason too, and I've never seen the show. he's one of them guys I know nothing at all about, but he has succeeded in irritating me anyway. Jay Leno was the same way, but as I have learned more about his personal life on various shows, I've grown to kinda like him, because he seems like a genuinely awesome guy. I think is humor is cheesy as all hell though. He's no Conan :D

Umm...what's a douche canoe?

Can't believe I forgot: Jenny Freaking McCarthy

I cannot stand that ignorant woman for what she has done in spearheading the anti-vaccination movement. In my personal opinion, that lady has blood on her hands for the morbidities and mortalities stemming from the dangerous disinformation she's put out there about vaccines.

Icing on the cake: she is one of the main celebrity spokespeople for Blu's e-cigarettes. Yes Jenny, you're a genius: vaccinations = bad / e-cigarettes = healthy.

Last edited:
oh geez...

- just about every Hollywood celebrity...especially Sean Penn, Sarah Jessica Parker, Carl Reiner, Harvey Weinstein, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Clooney, Anne Hathaway, Paltrow, Roberts, Henry Rollins ...the whole lot who rake in millions, make sure their kids/interests are taken care of, live in their exclusive zoned off neighborhoods, move around the word in their private jets...and then do everything to screw the rest of us through their influence

- Alec Baldwin for being an a-hole as a life mission statement

- Cathy Griffin for being an obnoxious, unattractive tart; Lewis Black is funny - but dishonest in his manipulation of ideas

- take your schwacks folks - Jon Stewart isn't funny to me. he and his staff, IMO, always take the easy road. in the end, he contributes little to nothing when it comes to solving the problems he incessantly wanks about

- Just about all political pundits (except one I do like (who will remain nameless) for the same reason many others like Stewart - he irritates/attacks people they do not like)

- Costas, the whole PFT crowd, B-Mitch at times (too preachy), Peter King, Collin Cowherd (he's an arse), Mike Wise, the gal who teams up with Cowherd....all windbags

- did I forget to mention just about everyone from Hollywood?

- Chris Matthews: obnoxious, pompous, over-the-hill nothing; anyone on MSNBC. Melissa Perry? Ed Swartz? the right Reverend Simpleton? man o man......whoever conceived the line-up had a sense of humor beyond reason.

- Cher: talk about clueless.

that's just the first cut... :) will deal with pop artists in the next post.

there are plenty I like. some I even respect.

good thread. rec expanding into other areas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.