• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cedric Griffin Back for Playoffs?

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score
Griffin was suspended for 4 games and is eligible to be activated for the Seattle game. At the time of his suspension it looked as if his time here might be up (playoffs or no playoffs) but the CSN post-game reporters intimated that Shanahan and Haslett will be looking at Griffin during the week and have not ruled out bringing him back.

With Johnson getting hurt today that could be key for the defense as Griffin had been playing better when he was hit with the suspension.

Yep, he's back next weekend. They are reporting that the locker room is pretty fired up about it right now.

Fired up as wanting him back? Or don't want him back?

What happened to Johnson? Concussion?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Wasn't that Johnson who got cleaned up just before Sav's first big tackle? By tackle, I mean shoulder block!

yeah it definitely was. We do that to somebody, its a penalty, I'm just sayin. I'm just guessing he got concussed anybody else know?

Shanahan had some comments about him during yesterday's press conference. He's back - and the more help we have back there, the better off we are. Having him will stoke the fire for our guys.

Yeah, Crawford had a good game in many respects, but he got burned on the TD and 2 point conversion late in the game when he was left alone in man coverage outside. It will be interesting to see if Griffin is used at safety at all. I think Jordan Pugh did a decent job coming off the bench, but we need safety help too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.