• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ced Griffin suspended....

The hits keep on comin' also - photo of D Hall on crutches:

A9TJjRICcAAPeKm.jpg

Ugh. Griffin was starting to play well - or well enough to show he had some potential. Missing 4 games is going to hurt him; missing them because he broke league rules is inexcusable, especially when the team is currently trying to make a playoff/division title run.

Official NFL statement:

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:*

Cedric Griffin of the Washington Redskins has been suspended without pay for the team’s next four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.**

Griffin’s suspension begins immediately.

He will be eligible to return to the Redskins’ active roster on Monday, December 31 following the team’s December 30 game against the Dallas Cowboys.STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:*

Cedric Griffin of the Washington Redskins has been suspended without pay for the team’s next four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.**

Griffin’s suspension begins immediately.

He will be eligible to return to the Redskins’ active roster on Monday, December 31 following the team’s December 30 game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Apparently it's been going on through the season. The appeals process has already been completed, punishment is final.

The dude has two reconstructed knees, I'd be willing to bet he was using growth hormone the same way Santana was using it, to treat his injuries. Its a shame they disallow it, because used responsibly it can really help players get back on the field.

Ugh. Griffin was starting to play well - or well enough to show he had some potential. Missing 4 games is going to hurt him; missing them because he broke league rules is inexcusable, especially when the team is currently trying to make a playoff/division title run.
More like: "I get burnt but I have super long arms to compensate."

Hey man, if the dude you're covering doesn't catch the ball...

:)

It's always a roller coaster when you're a Skins fan.

I told you guys last week SOMEONE was gonna get suspended BEFORE the game.... I was wrong. Torrey Smith just got a chub. These players are just silly. PED suspensions should be grounds for termination and forfeiture of all guaranteed $. This would ensure a.) that the NFL gets the test right and b.) that the player has extra incentives not to do it. The punishment just does nothing for the team at all. Another 2012 FA failure, just as we needed bodies, no wonder the texans snapped up rout today.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

news.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/12/04/cedric-griffin-suspended-by-nfl-for-use-of-performance-enhancing-substances/?mobile=true

Haha he says it's adderall. No comment. :)

news.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/12/04/cedric-griffin-suspended-by-nfl-for-use-of-performance-enhancing-substances/?mobile=true

Haha he says it's adderall. No comment. :)

if this is true, he's not the first...

That's an ADHD med right? Sucks but maybe time for someone else to shine.

Yeah, I'm failing to see the downside here. Not glad he's hurt, but Hall missing games can't possibly be a bad thing.

Well...besides the fact that Hall sucks, he is a warm body. We're lacking those in the secondary lately, especially with Ced Griffin now suspended. I mean, if you're comfortable with Richard Crawford playing 60 snaps, then I guess we're fine....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.