• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Caps Announce Opening Night Roster

Man cannot live by Redskins alone

SilentThreat

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Navy

HERE WE GO!

Can you imagine if the Skins and Caps were on at the same time of the year?!! SOOOOOOOOOON!!

SilentThreat

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

HERE WE GO!

Can you imagine if the Skins and Caps were on at the same time of the year?!! SOOOOOOOOOON!!

yeah, usually they are but the season got pushed because of last playoffs getting pushed in Hockey. IMHO they should moved the hockey season to starting now for good and let it carry through the summer. Usually we're half way through the season already!

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

High Point

I'm excited for this season. I don't know if the Caps can make any noise in the playoffs. Playoff hockey is a totally different beast. Now that the team won a Stanley Cup, I still get worked up during the playoffs. But certainly not as much as I used to. I still want them to get another Cup, but watching Ovechkin chase Gretzky is going to be the real story of the next few years. He will most likely be in 4th place by the end of this season. Brett Hull is currently in 4th with 741 goals, which is 35 ahead of Ovechkin. I would love to see him break that record in a Capitals sweater. I imagine he wants to stay as well, but we will see how that all works out.

SilentThreat

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Yeah this year is going to be crazy with the 4 divisions only playing each other. The East is going to be an absolute buzzsaw.

SilentThreat

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

The east might be to beaten up by the playoffs for any team to make any noise

It could be like the NFC East from back in the day where the level of competition during the regular season is so high that the playoffs are easier lol .

SkinsOrlando

Searching for the 6 fingered man
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Kent State

Quite the possibility, it's really going to be an interesting season with no non-divisional play, without any type of barometer outside of the divisional play, how does one even think of the odds-making in the playoffs.

SilentThreat

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

it's gonna be so hard. There are going to be some very worthy teams left out and some bad teams making it in. Lav has his work cut out for him to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Private conversations
Help Users