• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Can The Fringe Stop Talking About Trading The Farm For Jameis Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Report: Jameis Winston being investigated for sexual assault - CBSSports.com

He's making a name for himself alright - as the next Ben Roethlisberger. I remember recently a bunch of people here were suggesting we trade RGIII and everything else we can to draft this guy. I laughed my ass off then, I'm laughing even harder now. Character issues this severe? No thanks, I'll pass. This team has had enough of that in recent history.

Now granted, we should wait until all the evidence comes out to pass judgement, but clean cut straight and narrow guys oddly seem to avoid problems like this, so I fail to believe he's just an innocent victim at this point until I see otherwise. Sorry Brian, I know he's your boy :laugh:

However, I do find it comical that the victim identified her attacker as being about half a foot shorter than he is.

Congrats. You have made the biggest clown post in the history of this site.

Not that that is a surprise.

Kudos to you for valuing your own opinion so much. I had no idea self-fellating was held in such high regard.

Only one person made any sort of claim about trading the farm...get your facts straight before you start clowning.

Pretty sure this one has run it's course fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.