• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Campbell likes the road better, Campbell is a bit ignorant.

Ouch.

Choose your words carefully Jason. :)

Hmm...I wish whatever reporter was asking him that question had asked him WHY he throws it away with open receivers downfield? Or why he throws balls late, AFTER guys aren't open anymore? Wonder what his answer to that would have been.

Hmm...I wish whatever reporter was asking him that question had asked him WHY he throws it away with open receivers downfield? Or why he throws balls late, AFTER guys aren't open anymore? Wonder what his answer to that would have been.

Or why he stares down his receivers? Or why he immediately checks down to his underneath route when Santana isn't open?

Jason...Jason...Jason...oh my. If you only knew how much slack the fans have cut for you. You've always been the gentleman, unperturbed, standing above the controversy-doing a masterful job of maintaining equilibrium while the organization openly flirted with possible replacements for you. We admired that-we really did. As a result, even though the weaknesses in you game became more and more glaring, fans almost always commented on what a decent sort of person you seemed to be and were almost apologetic at times for criticizing your performance.

I think you may have just given the fans a large dose of cure-all for that ailment. Right now, Jason, some of the finest QB's in the NFL are being savaged on their fan boards for one bad game or maybe two. Bronco fans are all over Kyle Orton for his performance against Baltimore, Packer Fans want to look for a replacement for Aaron Rodgers because Favre beat him in Green Bay. Fair?- probably not in those cases-but as the article pointed out-your results are dismal in comparison. You like away games because they're away from all the booing-that's natural I suppose. You probably are frustrated because you're trying your best and the fans don't seem to appreciate it.

Jason, your best isn't good enough to lead an NFL team. I no longer have reason to cut you any slack-you are not nor will you, in my opinion, ever be a team leading NFL QB. Your skills aren't up to it. Nice try, man, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do with your future.

Serv, you have hit the nail on the head! No more understanding, no more patience, no more benefit of the doubt! Jason has had his chance and failed! Time to move on!

Jason Campbell has had 5 years to figure this out.

Aaron Rodgers who was drafted ONE spot in front of Campbell in 2005 sat on the bench with NO reps for his first several years in the NFL behind Favre before finally becoming the starter in 2008.

When are people going to stop making excuses for Campbell?

Yes, he is better suited to a power rushing and deep passing attack, but he still doesn't show the basic recognitions of a functional NFL quarterback.

Zorn has worked with him personally for the past 1.5 years and he is still a deer in the headlights when under any pressure.

I love it...its gotta be the easiest job in the world and with the great line we have he HAS no excuse at all. It isnt like he is getting beat up on or has no run support. I mean being a QB has to be the easiest job in the world.

It's been so long since the Redskins have had a consistently competent QB that after reading this, I'm now convinced that long time fans have forgotten what a real QB in B&G looks like.

We used to think that a 225 yd passing day was a so-so performance.

If we get that now, most fans go "Hey hey!! Jason really went off today!!"

captain chair QBs...hahahahaah

I love it...its gotta be the easiest job in the world and with the great line we have he HAS no excuse at all. It isnt like he is getting beat up on or has no run support. I mean being a QB has to be the easiest job in the world.

Uh...Green Bay Packers-probably the worst pass protection in the NFL-Rodgers has been sacked now 31 times, Campbell 20.

But lets be specific. Detroit Lions vs. Packers. Rodgers sacked 5 times-total yards lost 30-pass completion percentage in the game-78.3% avg. yardage per pass play (allowing for sack yardage)-7.8

Detroit Lions vs. Redskins Campbell sacked 2 times-total yards lost 15-pass completion percentage in the game-65.8% yardage per pass play (allowing for sack yardage)-6.0

Pass protection-or lack of it-doesn't always provide enough of an excuse.

I think anybody who was standing by JC is starting to walk away after these comments.
It's clear Campbell has worn out his welcome and he knows it.

This also is a big problem with Jason. Yes, he handled the FO debacle with class,but also he couldn't let it go.

He struggles with the criticism and there havce been multiple times this season where he mentions it......but instead of going out there and getting the job done, he dwells on what people are saying about him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.