• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Calling all Baylor Fans...

Lifelong Cowboy fan here. Until last Thursday. No ill will toward the Cowboys, but I'm now a Redskins fan because of what Robert Griffin III did for my beloved Baylor Bears and who he is as a person.

As someone else recently posted on a Baylor fan site: "Count me as a convert. My joy in watching Baylor's first Heisman winner...and the class RGIII brought to the party...far and away trumps any affection I may have had remaining for Jerry Jones.

If THAT guy is a Redskin, then hail to them. Change is life, and I want to cheer every minute of Robert's Hall of Fame career."

Also, Ricky Thompson -- straight out of Gatesville, Texas and Baylor U -- made some noise in D.C. as I recall.

Welcome sir! Join the party, it's just getting started!

Wow...Thompson is a name I have not heard in a while. That brings back some memories.

If the mirror universe theory is true, somewhere out there today a Redskins fan just became a Cowboy fan.

Therefore, I reject the mirror universe theory.

Welcome aboard, BFIII. Good to know you.

Ricky Thompson is now a banker in Waco and is the sideline reporter for the Baylor football radio broadcasts.

Sic 'em Redskins!

Note to self: new avatar req'd.

512KYHBEtGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThomRi00.htm

Welcome aboard BaylorFletchIII...

This is just another indication of the value placed on College football in some regions. I enjoy seeing converts, but round these parts there is no college player that could ever change my loyalty to the Skins.

Again, glad to have you aboard as well as the other new Baylor fans! It is your testimony that has helped me accept the price paid for Griff to be our QB of the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.