• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cake or Death?: Winds of Change

I was thinking the same thing OM, I was also thinking the Carolina Panther fans were probably feeling a similar "wind of change" last season about this time of the year. The Skins are actually winning a few so perhaps we can be more optimistic.

Funny, isn't it? We're going on the road to play the defending Super Bowl champions, who are fresh off a road beatdown of another Super Bowl contender...and in our hearts of hearts we know how dissappointed we'll be if we lose. The brain knows it's a rookie QB's learning season, and that the OL and secondary are at least a year away from going from liability to at least even strength...but the heart has a mind of its own.

Expectations are a strange animal.

I think that part of it has to do with the fact that if we win we're all the sudden tied for first in the division, with a tie breaker over the best team in the division. Add to that the fact that
the cowboys and eagles seem to be in total disarray, and the division that used to be the best in the league appears to be up for grabs - even for us...

Also the fact that we thought the defense would keep the team in games and we would win/lose based on how many rookie mistakes our brand new QB makes. Instead our QB is absolutely amazing and our defense seems to be incredibly weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.