• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cake or Death?: Mailbag

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Given the horrendous loss to the Panthers last weekend, I think something a little more... lighthearted may be best. Sooo, I decided to make fun of...

More...

I laughed. I cried. It was better than Cats.

And for the record, two days later, I still can't think about Plaxico Burress without getting a slight twitch.

Hmph! I mean really!

Of all the.....

Well......all I can say to you my dear sir is this.

060716b76b51fb8460878771f1786070.png
to you then!!

So there! :nana:

Hilarious stuff, G., well done! :claps:

And for the record, two days later, I still can't think about Plaxico Burress without getting a slight twitch.

Neo....do I have you to thank for Plaxico? You are on my holiday card list.:)

I originally drafted him and he had done nothing for me through the first 6 weeks so I dropped him last week and picked up Demaryius Thomas from Denver, which doesn't look it will be a bad move long term as he seems to be Tebow's favorite but it sure hurt this last weekend. Although like I told Goal during the game chat on Sunday, he would have been on my bench Sunday anyway so I really didn't lose anything.

Hope he continues to do well for you...unless you are playing me, of course. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.