• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

CAIR Confronts Allen West

Sarge

Don't know if any of you remember this guy. He was the one that was nearly BBQ'ed by our own government for putting a gun BESIDE the head of a terrorist and pulling the trigger, all in an attempt to get him to spill the beans on his terrorists buddies.

Well, he was recently elected to Congress.

Here is his town meeting when a CAIR rep shows up

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MZx38i6iYs&feature=player_embedded[/media]

At a townhall meeting hosted by Congressman Allen West on Monday evening in Pompano Beach, the Q&A segment of the meeting featured a Koran wielding Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Hamze confronted Congressman West and asked him to point out where in the Koran does it give marching orders to Muslims “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people”. West quickly pointed out that the Koran was written long before America even existed and that it does indeed tell believers to kill infidels, and then proceeded to chronicle a lengthy list of historical Muslim acts of aggression. Congressman West closed his retort by referencing the Fort Hood shootings and 9-11 attacks, saying that his first hand experiences on the battlefield has given him insight into the tactics that Islamists use before telling Hamze not to “try to blow sunshine up my butt” with his criticism of him. West took offense to Hamze’s amateurish criticism of his stance on radical Islam and concluded by telling Mr. Hamze to “put the microphone down and go home.”

Way to go Congressman

Nevermind.

Last edited:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326026,00.html

He was the officer in charge on Aug. 20 of that year when soldiers under his command in Taji, Iraq, beat an Iraqi policeman they believed was hiding information about imminent attacks. Not getting the information he wanted, West took over the interrogation and, according to court reports, discharged his 9 mm pistol just above the policeman's head. According to West, the Iraqi then spilled the beans about a planned ambush.

The policeman, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi, told The New York Times almost a year later that he had blurted out meaningless information to West out of fear and pain. But West has said that after the confession, no further attacks were made against his battalion until the time he was relieved of duty two months later.

West was charged with assault and violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice. The military decided not to court-martial him, which would have meant years in prison and a dishonorable discharge if convicted. Instead, he was given an administrative Article 32 hearing and fined $5,000 for misconduct and assault.

An outpouring of support — the conservative blogosphere characterized West as a victim of a flawed system — and a letter signed by 95 members of Congress to the secretary of the Army may have helped West avoid more serious punishment.

Having been relieved of his command, West decided to retire from the military in 2004 after a 22-year-career. His pension and benefits intact, he moved his young family from Texas to Florida.

West said in a recent interview that he is unapologetic about his actions — he has often said he would walk through "hell with a gasoline can" to protect his troops. Nor is he bitter with the military for derailing his career. He said he walked away from the military "with a sense of pride and honor."

"I sacrificed my career for my soldiers and that's the bottom line," he said.

"Nobody likes a whiner. You make the decision, you stand by it and take responsibility for it and you accept the consequences and you move on with your life."

So he was an Iraqi Policeman that Allen suspected of being a terrorist then?

Based solely on this thread, he's got my vote.

What's the DNC Hotline Number to learn how to cast a vote by dead people?

West should leave CAIR alone. They do very good work pointing out the rampant Islamophobia that is tearing our country apart. Why in New York hate crimes against Moslems increased 38% between 2008 and 2009. Think about it. A 38% increase in one year. Unbelievable.

Based solely on this thread, he's got my vote.

What's the DNC Hotline Number to learn how to cast a vote by dead people?

You got it all wrong. Dead people voting is so last millennium. Now the dem motto is vote early and vote often.

:D

West should leave CAIR alone. They do very good work pointing out the rampant Islamophobia that is tearing our country apart. Why in New York hate crimes against Moslems increased 38% between 2008 and 2009. Think about it. A 38% increase in one year. Unbelievable.

and what would be the source of that Islamophobia?

I don’t know but I don’t know that hate crimes against Moslems skyrocketed from 8 to 11 between 2008 and 2009. Attacks against Jews on the other hand only increased 15% from 219 to 251. I ran the numbers in Excel and at this rate hate crimes against the Religion of Peace will exceed hate crimes against the Religion of Comedy in 2027. Something must be done. :soapbox:

I don’t know but I don’t know that hate crimes against Moslems skyrocketed from 8 to 11 between 2008 and 2009. Attacks against Jews on the other hand only increased 15% from 219 to 251. I ran the numbers in Excel and at this rate hate crimes against the Religion of Peace will exceed hate crimes against the Religion of Comedy in 2027. Something must be done. :soapbox:

I do believe you forgot the hate crime statistics attributable to 9/11 activities.

but I digress.....you're right! those skyrocketing 3 are far more meaningful than the "only" 32.

Cair wants teh us government to institute sharia law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.