• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Offseason Edition, Free Agency 2014

I like it.

I'd rather have my high school gym teacher play quarterback for us than Rex Grossman.

I like it.

I'd rather have my high school gym teacher play quarterback for us than Rex Grossman.

I thought Rex Grossman was you High School gym teacher?

Well, I'll give Allen/Jay G. credit for keeping the offseason interesting without spending stupid money on a soon-to-be has been. Hell, it'll be fun as this strategy develops watching how well it meshes together into whatever it is Jay G. has in mind.

(Or doesn't mesh...but I don't wanna go there and it's too early so such thoughts are hereby banished until proven true by empircal evidence, no paranaoia allowed-nor will any published be taken seriously. :nana:)

It is said that half the fun is getting there, and I'm still avoiding drawing definite conclusions until more is revealed.

And I do think more surprises are on the way.

(For some reason I can't help but have an image of Bruce Allen and Jay G. in a basement laboratory rubbing their hands together and cackling maniacally pop into my head following the goings on.)

The other way to look at it is that DeSean Jackson is one of the first round talents we missed out on after the Griffin trade.

The other way to look at it is that DeSean Jackson is one of the first round talents we missed out on after the Griffin trade.

Or that we finally get him instead of Fred Davis, Malcom Kelly and Devin Thomas.

Vinny could have had 15 picks in the second round and not come away with a franchise talent.

He can see now. The 49ers sent him to a doctor and he got glasses.

Now why didn't we think of that?

It wasn't just his eyes. The THING and Roberto Duran called him to get their Stone Hands back.

Wow, a lotta dragon hate in here lately.

Figure the gnats will pick him up seeing that's their thing to nab our ex's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.