• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Trying to push up his trade value?

The door wasn't slammed, but it was gently closed so he wouldn't hear it.

Some nuggets in here. Vid is nearly twenty-two minutes long.

Why isn't Darius running again? It's been 10 months.

He did have some complications, right? I think they're just being cautious and judicious with him. It's only June. No reason to rush it.

Yes, he had an infection and the healing process has taken longer than expected. He works out regularly and posts videos on social media.

Did he have a lump on his head the team told him to rub dirt on, too?

If it was on his forehead maybe the medical staff called Trent a unicorn.

Curious, if anyone knows. Do NFL players have to see team dr's as part of their contract for any old thing, like colds? I always assumed the team physicians were only for injuries sustained during the season.

That's really a great question. I'm surprised it hasn't been asked more frequently by the media. My gut feeling, although that's certainly not guaranteed to be correct, would be that the team has no legal authority to prohibit a player from seeking whatever medical attention they deem appropriate. Healthcare rights in the United States are pretty intensively written. Just look at privacy law and the huge penalties associated with violating a patient's healthcare privacy, and that gives you an idea of how heavily the courts have leaned in the direction of patient rights versus the rights of corporations, physicians, or medical providers. I would be shocked if it is legal to include language in a contract that stipulates what a player must or must not do in the event of a health issue, whether it's an injury or an illness unrelated to the sport.

With the aforementioned caveat that without knowing exactly what TW's beef is, and what transpired in relation to his healthcare issues, he is a grown man responsible for his own health and well-being. So I tend to think whatever his gripe or grievance is, if he really looked closely at it, any blame there is to be assessed he probably owns a large share of. But again, he hasn't stepped up to clearly state what's going on, so having an educated opinion is a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.