• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burgold enters the land of the Amazon

Sweet. I'm an Amazon/Kindle power book reader of late. I''ll definitely give this a whril.

That is pretty sweet man! Can't wait to read it! Do you know if it will be available on the Kindle? Couldn't see that on the page...

The publisher said it will be out on kindle though I'm not sure if the Kindle will go through Amazon or not.

The big hang up is if the fall out from the Borders' closing causes a big delay. As you might have noticed it was supposed released Sept. 1. I know they are still planning a release, but I haven't been told the exact when... and I need to know because I've been blackmailing all my media friends to cover and pump it :halo:

Congrats Andrew - quite an accomplishment :cheers:

Well done and congrats.

Ok BGO. Time to pick up a nice holiday present for a loved one (or yourself). Time to support a member of our family and have a good read as well.

Going to put a gift idea into the daughter's head. Going to tell her to do the Amazon thing.

The publisher said it will be out on kindle though I'm not sure if the Kindle will go through Amazon or not.

Kindle is owned by Amazon, so it should! It would be very strange if it wasn't.

Congratz Burgold

Am I amiss in noticing some Rand-ian overtones to this work? That would be even more reason for me to throw some coin at this paper.

I picked up the "And Riggins says to Gibbs" thing on Kindle & that has been ILLUMINATING, to say the least.

BGO Mods - put a link on the front page!!!!

Hail to 'em.

-the AMAZING Dik Shuttle
of the Fabulous ShuttleLOUNGE

Just Pre-ordered, and put a link on Facebook. You should get Boone and Lanky to tweet about it when it's ready, and I will gladly add another link on FB when it's printed.

Thank you!

Very cool. :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.