• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bruddah Iz

Sarge

To get in the mental mindset of the Islands before my return next month, I've been playing a little Bruddah Iz, probably the most beloved Hawiian singer ever. Thought someone could use some mellow Hawaiin music on a Friday

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_YfyKahP-0&a=Kluk5hCyJ1M&playnext_from=ML[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I&feature=fvw[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither. But if you click quote on his post then scroll down to topic review you can see them or you can see the url in the quote and copy and paste it into you browser.

That guy's not a bruddah, he's the whole damn family. :yikes:

Do you guys still not see the video links? I hope you do :) Just remember folks, if you want to post a You Tube video here, all you have to do is go to the video page and copy the url to that page. Then post the url with [media] and [/media] tags around it. You don't need to copy any 'embed video' codes. Just paste the address for that video's page.

Tutorial given :)

And as for the topic at hand, kewl.....

As someone who spent *some* of the most memorable 3 years of my life in Hawaii, I will say that the place leaves an indelible mark on you. There's something indescribably beautiful about the place that is difficult to distill into words. I've been to a lot of places on Earth, but Hawaii has it's own distinct smell, look, sound, and feel.

I love the 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' version, and I also love that he ain't afraid to let it all hang out. That's about as Hawaiian a trait as you'll find.

Someday before too long, I'm going to take my little Hawaiian-born haole daughter back to see the magical place she was conceived in. I can't wait for that trip. Would love to hear more about your trip Sarge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.