• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bruce Campbell in the 4th?

Might be a boom or bust guy but a 4th rounder is worth taking a shot. His athleticism would seem ideal for a ZBS. If he's gone, there's still Selvish Capers, Jason Fox and Ciron Black as well as guys like LB Eric Norwood or RB Jonathan "Reefer" Dwyer. Hard to know exactly what we're looking at but I'm hoping Campbell falls.

Crazy!!! I just finished watching the 3rd round and I said to myself, "I am going to go to BGO and see what they say about taking Bruce Campbell in the 4th. It does sound like we have several options in the 4th but if Campbell lived up to his potential he, along with Trent Williams would drastically improve our O-line!

Get him. another athletic guy that can flourish in the zbs.

With Campbell's athleticism, he is hard to pass up. More depth or future starter on o-line, hard to argue with that.

RB Jonathan "Reefer" Dwyer.

Okay, the nickname scares me, ha, ha! I would be worried about drafting anybody with the nickname 'Reefer.' Sounds like he is a suspension waiting to happen. I don't know anything about the guy. The name just seems odd.

Bruce Campbell?

How can you NOT take Bruce Campbell?!?!

Attachments

• boomstick-smartjpg_595.jpg
    boomstick-smartjpg_595.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 101
I'd be all for drafting Campbell in the 4th. I doubt they're going OL there though, my guess is they take an LB or RB.

OR

I have a feeling Shanny is going to take a long look at QB in the 4th round - either Skelton from Fordham or Pike from Cincy.

Campbell in 4th, Lefevour in 5th.

Edit: Nah, scratch that. Sticking with my gut. Eric Norwood in the 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy with Campbell, Skelton or Pike. I want Campbell the most though.

I'd be all for drafting Campbell in the 4th. I doubt they're going OL there though, my guess is they take an LB or RB.

OR

I have a feeling Shanny is going to take a long look at QB in the 4th round - either Skelton from Fordham or Pike from Cincy.

Lanky, if Shanny's even thinking RB, I'd sure take a long look at Deji Karim.

If we do draft Bruce Campbell, you think he walks across the stage and says to Goodell "Gimme some sugar baby"?

:p

I think we have a real shot at Campbell. Not sure if Allen and Shanahan will go this route or try to address another need.

It's funny that he was projected to go to the Raiders in the first. Surprisingly, he went in the fourth, but still ended up with the Raiders.

Ah well. LB was a need too. I knew Bruce was a project type but he really could flourish IF he works hard. I know someone got in his ear to go all out at the combine and he got the buzz he wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.