• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Brian Robinson got shot thread

Some here are under the belief that Robinson will get used to his strengths when healthy.

The current staff has proven they do not know how to do that.

Young talent goes to Washington to die.

They're not even taking advantage of a hot Gibson.
So even a healthy Robinson isn't going to get enough touches to get this offense going

Scott Turner doesn't understand the value of running the football when it comes to offense.

In fact,he hates to run and to me,he's the closest thing to Spurrier they've had here since the OBC was let go.

Damn it! Don't scare me like that.

I like to have had a heart attack when this thread jumped back to the top of the forum with all the other news.

Geez.

And get off my lawn!

Florio TRIED to write Robinson in for comeback player of the year

Attachments

• B1A35F5B-B979-41FF-95B1-A502922FC4B1.png
    B1A35F5B-B979-41FF-95B1-A502922FC4B1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
That man is making it really hard to dislike him anymore.

Indeed. He's still a little smug for my tastes, but the man does bring it.

Unrelated thought:

Anyone else do a double-take on BRob's ball security in that pic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.