• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Brian Robinson got shot thread

Such a sad story. Praying that Brian will recover and heal.

The impact on the football field and how the Commanders' are affected is of absolutely zero importance today.

Today, we are dealing with real life and a young man whose own was nearly taken away.

Get well, Brian.

Sadly I have a gut feeling this story ends with more shots fired

This is a terrible situation. Sadly it happens too often in DC. We hear about this one because he’s a football player. But crime just seems to be getting worse and worse. It really breaks my heart to read these stories. I hope they catch the guys and I hope Robinson is ok. But just really sad when this happens.

How ironic is it that the biggest bright spot of our entire off-season experiences this? I know the football aspect of this is insignificant but it just feels like more of the DC curse to me.

I hope he makes a full recovery but another blow in a seemingly endless series of blows…

Just terrible. We shouldn't be the only country in the world where this is so common place. There's got to be a way to do better. Thoughts and prayers sound so empty to me, but I do hope this man recovers and continues his journey fulfilling the potential we all witnessed.

Systemic clemency of teenagers emboldens such behaviors.

Juvenile court is simply that way. Since the teens didn't actually off him, they will not be treated as adults if they do get caught unless the "teens" are 18 or above.

Sounds like he had surgery and was being discharged today. So that's good news.

The fact he is being discharged today is fantastic news. I know it’s still a serious situation, but great for him he’s healed enough to go home.

From his own instagram story

1661817464079.png

I heard he is going to try to play this year.

As someone who never likes to show weakness or be "hurt", I understand this. But, he also needs to be smart about it.

I’m guessing he got shot with a .22 or something and it’s just soft tissue damage (not minimizing getting shot, but given he’s already home probably wasn’t any major damage done). He may be back shockingly soon.

I heard this a couple times but didnt see any true reporting... This is Disco but he's quoting Keim

I heard this a couple times but didnt see any true reporting... This is Disco but he's quoting Keim

I always figured he must have resisted pretty well, if they didn't end up with the car.
When the report kept saying, attempted carjacking, it made me go "Hmmm, I have some interesting questions"

Well I’m just guessing but probably not a large caliber pistol… .22 unless you were really unlucky would do damage but not necessarily long-term. In any event, so glad for him that it wasn’t much worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.