• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Breaking News - Eagles and Doug Pederson Part Ways

Not all divisions are created equal

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Navy

I guarantee you he knew that this was going to happen when he put Sudfeld in.

A new coach now inherits the Hurts situation, the Ertz contract, and a horrible locker room.

SkinsOrlando

Searching for the 6 fingered man
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Kent State

And a whole mess of salary cap issues...I'd wager the Jets and Chargers will be calling unless Doug wants to take a year off and collect a free check from Philly.

SilentThreat

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

And a whole mess of salary cap issues...I'd wager the Jets and Chargers will be calling unless Doug wants to take a year off and collect a free check from Philly.

Joe Douglas, the GM of the Jets was VP of Player Personnel in from 2016 - 2019... Pederson and the Eagles won the SB in 2017... I would be shocked if he hasn't already been offered the Jets job, so he went in with the intention of not coming back. I bet he's announced as new Jets HC before the Super Bowl.

SirClintonPortis

The UDFA
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Carson Wentz won that war.

Thanks Doug for allowing us to have Taylor Heinicke play by throwing Sudfeld out there.

SirClintonPortis

The UDFA
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

I guarantee you he knew that this was going to happen when he put Sudfeld in.

A new coach now inherits the Hurts situation, the Ertz contract, and a horrible locker room.
The coach will inherit King Wentz.

SkinsOrlando

Searching for the 6 fingered man
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Kent State

Eagles are in rebuild mode whether Lurie want's to admit it or not, the cap issues alone are going to force talent off the roster and then the QB situation, that to me is a far less appealing job than the Jets who've got cap space and pick number 2 and hell if they win 6 games next year it's a big improvement.

SilentThreat

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Kellen Moore just got extended... now he may get hired within the division as a HC.

JPPT1974

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

Buccaneers

Yeah as really think hopefully Doug will find a job. As he will with that SB win under his belt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users