• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Breaking Bad

Meh...I think this a damn good series Lanky, one of the better in the last 10 years, but I don't think it's the GOAT or that Cranston is even that great.

Don't get me wrong, he has done a masterful job with this role and deserves much of the acclaim he is getting. I mean who else could possibly make this happen?

You don't think that Cranston is that great, but that he's done a masterful role and deserves the acclaim? Color me confused. :)

You don't think that Cranston is that great, but that he's done a masterful role and deserves the acclaim? Color me confused. :)

Well, from the way you rave about him, I would think he is the second coming of Spencer Tracey... ;)

I like him, but not as much as you...that's all.

Well, from the way you rave about him, I would think he is the second coming of Spencer Tracey... ;)

I like him, but not as much as you...that's all.

Oh...okay. Still confused, but whatevs. I guess we'll have to judge based on all the roles he'll get from Breaking Bad.

Holy Cow! I feel pretty safe saying that this was BB's 'colorful civil ceremony' episode.

Wow...that episode was INTENSE! Only two left...any predictions?

Its "Heisenberg," like the famous physicist. And its definitely his alter-ego. Great part of the show is watching Heisenberg take over his character entirely.

I really liked how he absolved his wife though; that was a class act.

Its "Heisenberg," like the famous physicist. And its definitely his alter-ego. Great part of the show is watching Heisenberg take over his character entirely.

I really liked how he absolved his wife though; that was a class act.

Really cool they chose that name and the whole uncertainty principle thing.

Really cool they chose that name and the whole uncertainty principle thing.

Yeah! Never really thought about that before, but that is pretty cool. Walt has been pretty unpredictable!

Eisenberg?

Jesse_Eisenberg_2009.jpg

:p

That phone call to Skylar was Walt's way of getting the authorities off her back...make her look like a victim in his criminal mania.

I only have one question after this episode...why are the white supremacists still cooking? They have over 60 million bucks!

That phone call to Skylar was Walt's way of getting the authorities off her back...make her look like a victim in his criminal mania.

I only have one question after this episode...why are the white supremacists still cooking? They have over 60 million bucks!

Exactly, that's what I meant a few posts earlier when I mentioned him absolving her. She knew it too, I think that's why she was crying. His last act as "Walter White," from here on out he is totally Heisenberg.

As far as the white supremist gang still cooking, isn't that always the story with drug dealers? They make tons of money and SHOULD stop, but they never do because they are greedy. Also, its not clear to me whether or not the white supremists even know that the kid is still cooking - he may have a personal mission to get better? Who knows.

And why she apologized.

Yeah Todd may be acting independently. He has a thing for Lydia, maybe he needs to keep the product coming in order to see her?

And why she apologized.

Yeah Todd may be acting independently. He has a thing for Lydia, maybe he needs to keep the product coming in order to see her?

Oh yeah, he tried to hit on her a few episodes back. That could be it also.

One of the most emotionally intense episodes I've ever watched of any tv show, my nerves were wracked.

I expect that Walt goes after the white supremacists in revenge for Hank while Jesse kills Todd escapes, burns Walts house down hoping to draw him back for a final confrontation.

Just because Todd's uncle has a ton of cash doesn't mean he has all that money, I have a sense you might be onto something but it could be a young man's greed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.