• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Brady Walked into Wrong House: Gets Caught Cheating

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Well, apparently it looks like Brady learned a lot from Belicheat. He was exposed because Tommy Terrific walked into a Tampa home, thinking it was OC Byron Leftwich's house, dropped a duffle bag on the floor, looked over at the owner and said, "Am I in the wrong house?"

He was apparently going to Leftwich's house to "pick up study materials..."

Well, the rules state, players cannot meet with coaches at any time prior to the start of the offseason program.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29086979/buccaneers-tom-brady-mistakenly-enters-wrong-home

Oh come on - you really think that's a big deal? Did he also violate the guys social distancing space? :)

I heard he didn't put the toilet seat down after he took a dump, too!

This might be the most abused rule in the NFL. I'd be shocked if every single team in the league didn't abuse it every single offseason.

I heard he didn't put the toilet seat down after he took a dump, too!

This might be the most abused rule in the NFL. I'd be shocked if every single team in the league didn't abuse it every single offseason.
There are some doozies.

So they're saying you cannot have social interaction with your coaches in the off-season? Even if you're friends?

As a new offensive coordinator, you cannot provide the QB of your new team a copy of the playbook?

I watched Ben Affleck in 'The Way Back' last night and this is like the third coincidental reference to something that happened in the film I've experienced today.

Worlds colliding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.