• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: Week 5 - Green Bay Packers

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date
Interesting APB. And to echo what Mike said, thanks for stopping by, very insightful.

I suspect you are right that we will not be airing it out, but picking our spots with Moss and Cooley. I thick you will see a lot of Torain and Williams. No one really know what the expect there, this should be a fun game.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Thanks for the kind words, Gents.

By the way, if you happen to be at the game tomorrow stop on by section 220. Visitor side, west side 30 yd line or so. I'll be the one in the Mathews road jersey with my son wearing Rodgers home green.

:eclipsee_Victoria:

I'll buy the first $8 dollar beer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.