• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: Week 3 - @ St. Louis Rams

If the 'Boys lose to Houston this weekend (a very real possibility, mind you) Jason Garrett will replace Wade Phillips as head coach.

I'm more inclined to think Jerry Jones will replace Jason Garrett as Offensive Coordinator or perhaps take over the HC job himself. I'd be almost as happy to see Dallas go 0-3 as I would to see the Skins pay back the Rams' I-O-EWE.

Great job HH......a pleasure to read.

Very Good job. I only disagree on 1 thing and that is the score. Redskins should not have any problems with scoring at least 27 or 30 points. My predication is Redskins win 30-13. McNabb has another steller passing performance with another 400+ passing yards.

Note to blow smoke up anyone's stovepipe, but you guys are seriously owning this thing. All three entries have been smart, engaging, entertaining. We had high expectations, but I don't think any of us expected this.

I hope those of you still on deck will take the opportunity to make your upcoming entries your own. Don't worry about "living up" or "matching" or tailoring your voice/style to fit what's come before. Enjoy the chance to get creative, push the envelope and come strong.

This isn't about fitting your entry to Blognostications, it's about making Blognostications fit for your entry.

Or something like that. :)

:laugh:

Very Good job. I only disagree on 1 thing and that is the score. Redskins should not have any problems with scoring at least 27 or 30 points. My predication is Redskins win 30-13. McNabb has another steller passing performance with another 400+ passing yards.

I gave the Eddie Jones Dome just a little bit of credit. At home, I think we score 30+ for sure. But here's to to you being right. :cheers:

Note to blow smoke up anyone's stovepipe, but you guys are seriously owning this thing. All three entries have been smart, engaging, entertaining. We had high expectations, but I don't think any of us expected this.

What you guys have done here is so amazing, so special to all of us, that we all try to follow the example that you, and John, and Bob and everyone else have set. We all have different styles, and different talents, but I think we all try to give our individual best; everyday, in every thread.

It's a shame there are only 16 regular season games, because we have a lot more than 16 members who should have this opportunity. And apparently Roger Goodell agrees. ;)

I'm blown away by the effort, energy, and style you guys are putting into these - seriously, it's really fun to read these :cheers:

In short - you guys are blognosticating your guts out!

Agree 100%.

The Rams turned out to be a thorn in our side a couple of seasons ago - we had a chance to pad a good start to the season. Time for payback.

Good job Jason.

"As for the Rams...who cares?"!!!!!!! Exactly.

Very nice read. how long it take you to draft/proof/hit post button one last time?......:clap2:

HH, that was a good and great piece. Emotional (in a fandom way), intelligent, witty and a blast to read. You can mail my endorsement check regular mail to save on postage. ;)

I think the cowboys will be in full meltdown mode after they lose to Houston. Romo almost cried last week in the presser, I expect him to unleash tears like a pregnant women watching the notebook after this week.

I hate to say it, but the Cowboys are gonna beat the Texans. I think they will go up big like we did, but won't let them back in the game like we did. Sucks...but its gonna happen.

I will not respond to HH's great work. Reason is I did last week and we lost. So this week will keep quiet and will the team to victory.

Don't worry, will wear a different jersey this week as well. Most other gameday traditions will stay in place.

I agree with your thoughts on Landry, it is exactly how I feel, and probably how most Skins fans feel. Moore is going to suit up this week, so that is good news. We will see Reed return to backup strong safety where he belongs.

I think one wild card this week will be the kick return situation. With Armstrong's injury, Devin Thomas will see some work at reciever. It makes me wonder if they will use Simpson or elevate Banks for game duty to help on kick returns. If they do use Banks, I will be cringing everytime he touches the ball. It will bring visions of 2008, when we turned the ball over three times and the Rams went on to win.

I will not respond to HH's great work. Reason is I did last week and we lost. So this week will keep quiet and will the team to victory.

Don't worry, will wear a different jersey this week as well. Most other gameday traditions will stay in place.

Just do whatever you did the first week that made the Defense play well. I don't want to give the Rams' fans a reason to think Bradford will be their savior. Let another team take care of that.

Just do whatever you did the first week that made the Defense play well. I don't want to give the Rams' fans a reason to think Bradford will be their savior. Let another team take care of that.

It has made me nauseous these last 10 years to see us make young QB's look so much better than they are. I hope that is not the case on Sunday! It would be nice to see our D welcome this kid to the NFL by banging him up pretty good!

wanna make a sig bet? i think the texans come out and run thru them.

one week..sig of your choice (PG-13 of course).

Im just in a gambling mood..headed to Vegas next week.

I will never bet on the Cowboys and get any kind of success from them winning, even if its only a sig bet. Feel free to rub it in my face mercilessly if I am wrong though. :)

I think the Cowboys will beat the Texans this week as well. Either the Cowboys are angry and will really push for that win, or they are feeling sorry for themselves and will get their butts handed to them.

It should be a shoot out unless the boys decide that they should start running the ball more, it would be their best bet. Texans will not be able to run this week. Dallas shut down both ours and Bears running games, although that is not a huge feat at this point in time.

I started to type a post about why I thought the Cowboys were gonna win, and nearly vomited all over my desk. Can't do it, lol.

It should be a shoot out unless the boys decide that they should start running the ball more, it would be their best bet. Texans will not be able to run this week. Dallas shut down both ours and Bears running games, although that is not a huge feat at this point in time.

I mentioned in another thread last night that I think the Cowgirls are gonna surprise a lot of people this week, go out and win this game. I think the Texans are riding a high and it is too early in the season to label them anything but a good team, but we have been hearing about how great they are since they beat a Colts team who's defense played miserably in the first game and a Redskins' team struggling to get the run game going with a secondary that is questionable, a team no one gave any credit to before the season began.

On the other hand, the Cowgirls have their backs against the wall. If they are truly contenders like all the "experts" suggest, we will see their resolve. Look guys, this team could easily be 2-0 if not for a couple of bounces the wrong way. They cannot afford to go 0-3 and have any hope for the playoffs. And here is the kicker, why is Vegas only giving Houston 3? The one thing you can bet on in Vegas is they are in the money and don't care about who is their favorite. Why does Houston get only 3 at home?

Edit: Ugh! I just defended the Cowturds! I am sick! Go Texans!

We should be drawn and quartered for sticking up for the boys. GO TEXANS!!!

I have no technical reason for thinking the Cowboys will win their game, other than it's the type of game they do usually win. Wade Phillips is just like Norv Turner that way. Just when you think his team is done they will go on a run and save his job. And just when you think his team is ready to turn the corner they lay an egg ... usually at the end of the season in or around the playoffs.

So anyway, I would not be surprised in the least to see the Cowboys win this week. It's what they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.