• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: Week 10 - Philadelphia Eagles

I was thinking of the same thing after McNabb's last benching, but best not to hope for lighting to strike twice... ;)

I'd rather it not be a prime-time game...

I don't have stats on all prime time games (including Sunday night games), but for Monday night games only the Redskins are 2-8 (.200) over their last 10 MNF games, 6-14 (.300) over their last 20, 9-21 (.300) over their last 30, 14-26 (.350) over their last 40, 20-30 (.400) over their last 50, and 26-32 (.448) overall since the inception of MNF in 1970. That means the Redskins have gotten progressively worse on Monday nights over the years.

Over that span their best streak was winning 5 straight from '74-'76. We've also had losing streaks of 5 twice from '88-'90 and '01-'04.

As good as the Redskins were during Gibbs I, they had a losing record of 9-13 (.409) on MNF during his first stint.

The Redskins just don't seem to play well in the Monday night lights. Let's hope tonight is an exception.

Well, looks like the Redskins Monday night record just got worse.

The good news: There's a chance I might get *half* of the score right. Oy vey.

I thought Shanahan would have the troops ready to go...clearly that was not the case. This team came out as flat as I've ever seen them, and got just plain WAXED. There was no effort for the first 18 minutes or so of this game. None. I'm embarrassed to be a Redskins fan today. EMBARRASSED.

Interestingly enough, if you discount the 1st quarter because the Redskins hadn't shown up yet, the final score would have been Eagles 31 - Redskins 28. Oy Vey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.