• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 9 @ Minnesota Vikings

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - SilentThreat

The Start of Something?

This past game against San Diego felt very different. Through 55 minutes I was very...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Through 55 minutes I was very confident we were going to win that game

...because I was drunk off Boone's magnificent beer...

:)

Well done sir!

Good job ST.

Even though the Vikes are 1-7, they are dangerous. Nothing to lose. Their fans will be pumped early because of being on prime time. But they will turn on their team quickly, if we make them.

Like you said, contain Peterson, and protect the football, and we'll come out on top.

AP is getting stuffed tonight. We're gonna score early and score often. Morris will finish with at least twice as many yards as AP.

The prediction was very close - the score would've been very, very close to what you had if the team had kept their focus. That was a great blog and it captured what could happen and, unfortunately, it came out on the negative side of what you were thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.