• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 5 @ Dallas Cowboys

Blognostications

Blognosticator - SkinsOrlando

Stop what you

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
DeAngelo will have multiple picks if Romo throws up 20 floating ducks like he did against Denver. The fact they struggled against Denver's ground attack gives me a boner thinking about what Griffin and Morris will do to them.

We've looked like ****, but outside of the game last week, so has Dallas. The biggest thing we have in our favor this week, is Dallas has themselves convinced after last week that they're a contender. And we all know what Dallas does when they get cocky.

The game will end on a Griffin kneel down, bank on it.

I appreciate your efforts and if I was a wordsmith like so many here I would volunteer as well. I can barely type and quite often causes me to get distracted with incoherent thoughts...that being said the Redskins need all of the Wr's to step up. Potential and reality haven't been kind to our team when it comes to Wrs. not for a long time...Garcon and Moss have been consistent and reliable targets. The Skins are lacking big time trying to find the third option. Fred ain't it, Paulson is serviceable...Hankerson has alligator arms as often as not. Robinson? Isn't he like the last dozen guys that have a highlight reel for only a couple of games.
I've been in the camp that said it doesn't matter who you draft to be your franchise qb if you can't protect your qb and run the ball...the odds are against you. Don't even get me started with how many guarantee can't fail qbs that have fallen. I've always been appalled at The Redskins when it came to building an O line. What good is a top notch qb if you can't protect him? Maybe now I see it different ya'll made me a believer that get the qb first and then address the other shortcomings. I got sucked in last season with the RG111 thing. I enjoyed watching last season all the way up to seeing Robert take an unnecessary hit in the Ravens game that could have been avoided if he just slides correctly....that's where I'm at with Griffin. He can still burn defenses to the ground with his arm or legs. The often ignored best part of his game is the mental aspect. Look at him, he is absorbing knowledge at a rapid rate. The Shanahan's designed an offense that works and adapts to his strengths. If he is to be the Qb that we hope he is for the price paid he needs to develop his pocket passing skill set . Does anyone disagree?
Don't dare blame this 1-3 start on Robert. He's improving he is more mobile than the average qb in the league. His stats would look a lot better if the receivers didn't drop passes on so many plays you gotta have. Throw is good but it ends up in a drop.
Enough with that Peyton,Brady and Brees all find ways to overcome...Ya'll been telling me how that is all we need....I'm on board are you? Skins win a much needed game against a divisional opponent that elevates our beloved Skins from worst to first. I'm driving the wagon are you on?

Hank gets too much of a bad rap, yeah he's dropped some balls but let's not forget his evolution as a wide receiver in this league.

Most folks, who claim to 'know football', say it take three years to develop as a WR out of college, don't know if that is true or not but I'll hold it as a benchmark here.

Hank's first year, no OTA's and limited time with the team because of the lockout, how limited were his snaps in training camp as a 'raw rookie'? Seems to me that many were thinking he was having a breakout game before he got injured, ending his season.

His second year, had to focus on rehabbing the injury and much like Griff this year, it hindered his development physically and mentally.

This year is the first year of injury free full participation in camp he's had. Yeah, one could claim this is the judgement year but is it?
Looks to me that he is now challenging to be the go-to guy across from Garcon, if that is the case then I'd say he's ahead of that so called developmental
schedule.

He's home grown, improving, works hard according to the staff and local media, he's beginning to get 'natural' .... thinking less, reacting more and focusing on playmaking rather than what he supposed to do. Many local observers claim that he's much smoother running routes and can easily separate. (big hands too).

Is he elite, real good, better than average, or just another WR? Don't know but cripes, give him the opportunity to display what he really is before we pitch him in the dumpster.

You know, reading this was like an out of body experience that is actually enjoyable. That is meant as a huge compliment. :)

34 on the home team would be nice. I really hope this prediction comes true. If so, we are right in the thick of it.

Alfred went the full practice Wed-Fri. He's a definite 'go' for Sunday night unless he aggravates it. And I am betting not only does he go, but he breaks a couple. He's due. Nice job brother.

And Cycleans, I can't agree. You can string a sentence together alongside the best of them.

Great job SO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.