• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 2 @ Green Bay Packers

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Hog Fever

Hello my Redskin brothers and sisters. It's time for another Blognostication from your pal Hog Fever. First off,...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the positivity. Never let reality get in the way of a good Blognostication. I'll take your result. But hell, I would've taken my result from last week. We'll see.

Aaron Rodgers doesn't throw many picks but he IS prone to getting sacked. Hoping our D-Line can get a sack-fumble or two. We'll need all the sacks/turnovers/holding penalties/good field position we can get. Last time we played in Lambeau we knocked Rodgers out. I don't know if we'll be that lucky again but we'll sure as heck need better field position than we had last week. We spent WAY too much time inside our own 20.

Love your optimism HF. I think the score will be a bit higher, with total points in the 60's.

Nicely said regarding trying not to discern too much from week 1 and I agree neither RG3 or Morris will be off their game like last Monday, I just don't see us squeaking one out in Lambeau with our secondary unless we dominate the time of possession.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.