• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 16 vs Dallas Cowboys

Dallas is evil, and worthy of foul, descriptive language!!

Dallas is on pace to have the worst defense ever.

If Matt Flynn and other limited qbs can tool this defense the Redskins should be able to pass and run.

With two street free agents starting on the DL, for once our OL has a favorable matchup.

Redskins 35-31.

I dunno. Play for a nice win and put the Pokes out of our misery or play for a better draft position?

**** the cowboys!

Time to make some deviled eggs and pack up.

BB, if I ever think we are 'playing for draft position', I can't tell you how big a problem I would have with that as a fan.

Ed Werder is reporting that Garrett is out if the Cowboys don't make the playoffs.

I think Garrett could be a good HC without a GM/Owner.

Also, please let Jerrah be his own GM forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.