• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 14 vs Kansas City Chiefs

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Stevenaa Hello Redskins Diehards, It is only you who are left to read such muse as a weekly Blognostication. The fair weather...

More...

I'm of the mindset to watch Griffin develop his skills with the "trial by fire method." If he makes it until seasons end he should be a more complete package next season. I really want to know why Leribus, Gettis and whomever else they have sitting on the bench don't get more playing time?If they aren't good enough to break in to this lineup they need to be gone.

I understand the frustration in trying to make a prediction. My best guess is that we lose today.

Thanks for the write-up. It's not an easy task this season.

You poor bastard Steven. At least I got to Blognosticate when there were some possibilities, some hope...

I'm guessing future Blognostications will be more towards what happens with this team next in terms of coaching, etc. rather than the possible results of the upcoming games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.