• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2012 - Week 2 @ St Louis Rams

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Hog Fever

Ahhh…the sweet taste of opening day victory. Get yourself a biscuit sop...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done! 30-16 would be fun to watch. If we scored 70 points in the first two weeks of the season, I might just faint. :)

Rams just lost another OLineman; Watkins, who finished the game at LG for the original guy, went down with an ankle injury. Yikes! Sounds like the Skins last year.

Rams just lost another OLineman; Watkins, who finished the game at LG for the original guy, went down with an ankle injury. Yikes! Sounds like the Skins last year.

That's actually going to affect us in a negative way.

When they go out to find replacements for their line, that shrinks the pool of replacements for our line, even more.

That's actually going to affect us in a negative way.

When they go out to find replacements for their line, that shrinks the pool of replacements for our line, even more.
Not sure if you're serious...? If so that is one seriously downer angle, brother.

The only way I see us losing this game is if our offense turns the ball over and allows the Rams to stay in the game...AND Bradford is then able to rely on S. Jackson's power running to open up JUST enough passing room to edge us out late. The bigger shambles their OL is, the less likely Jackson keeps our pass rush honest and less likely Bradford is getting comfortable in the pocket.

Wins > pool of available off-the-street OL in case we suffer injuries

By, like.....a lot.

Thank you all for the kind words. There were a lot of angles I could have taken with the blog but in the end after watching both teams play....this is one we should win and that's just about all that needed to be said.

It's been so long since I've felt like this about a game that I hardly know how to act. Of course if we find a way to lose this one the good vibes we're getting now go right out the window. Not this time.

You said it man. This is a game we should win. I will feel a LOT better about this team if we do what we should do and take care of business.

Nice write up, HF.

Nicely done hog, good research, great write up.

Key to the game imo is to unleash the hounds against bradford early, he gets rattled easier than the cages of rabid dogs.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Thanks for providing us with the blognostication for this week - well done Mr. Fever.

The insight to the Lions game was quite interesting. I didn't know that the Lions played much better than the score indicated. Just hoping that the Redskins don't think and play like the Lions did last week. These Rams have a nasty habit of giving our team a lot of close games in recent years.

I hope your prediction comes true. Having a thirty point game after last Sunday's forty point outburst would be sweet to see.

Hate seeing that since, as you pointed out, the Skins in recent years have had their fair share of injuries.

On that note, anyone know about Garcon? I don't think he's practiced all week.

Dr. Hoggy Fever says 30-16. I say, "Make it so, Number One". Well done!

Great job Hog :cheers: this is 'one of the those games'. We all know what our usual pattern is - win a game we shouldn't, let one slip away that we should have won. What I saw last week (and granted, I only saw it for a week) was Griffin's play raising the play of everyone around him. I am hoping to see more of that this week. We have to be able to take care of teams we clearly should beat. I heard a lot of predictions on sports radio yesterday that the Redskins (and specifically Griff) would come crashing back to Earth this week. I think we get it done and move to 2-0.

Great job Hog! This got me fired up. I can't wait for Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.