• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2012 - Week 16 @ Philadelphia Eagles

Blognostications

Blognosticator - tshile

The Redskins and Eagles line up for an NFC East matchup, late in the...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw that – this is a different team, different players, different mentality, and a different organization.

A-Freakin'-MEN! Hallelujah!

Nice job, T. We can not afford to look past anyone, including the sad sack Eagles, but this is no longer a game I fear.

Great job, T. We'll continue with the "backs against the wall" mentality and there will be no danger of a letdown. I also expect to see more of the same type of offense we used against the Browns in helping to protect Griffin.

I'd be very surprised if we blew them out again. Foles is playing better, McCoy is back and this is the NFC East. Still, we will NOT be denied! :cheers:

Well, RGIII was full go at practice today; if he doesn't suffer any setbacks this week, he'll be shredding the Iggles.

When is it OK to believe? tshile says "right now." And FWIW, I agree!

Also, I will respectfully submit his lead for "best lead of the year." Indeed sir, in both cases, these teams deserve what they're getting. And I love it!

Well done. HTTR! And I'll go 34-13, good guys!

:)

yeah I don't know if we're actually going to win the last two games, and host a playoff game... but I firmly believe this team is not an illusion, and that we finally have a foundation that's worth investing hope in again. I actually feel comfortable being cocky about the team...

they should only get better with time...

I guess I'm just paranoid.

I want to believe because I love what I've been witnessing lately.

I want to say that in the short span of five weeks we've turned a corner that we just couldn't seem to manuever around for the 20 or so prior seasons.

Last week it was the dreaded "trap" game I feared against the AFC whom we usually have struggled against in many instances.

This week, it's the fact that the Eagles are our NFC East rival. This will be their "playoff" game. Had we been playing any sad opponent outside of the division, I'd be more confident.

Somebody, please tell me how to believe...

We are in 1st place going into Week 16 for the first time in forever and I can't stop worrying.

Thanks Norv.

Good job, tshile.

We sho....we shou.....we...oug....

Damn, still can't quite type that. :redface2:

The recipe against the Eagles is to do the same thing as in Game 1, come out and build a lead and then give the defense the ability to make the Eagles one-dimensional and turnover prone in the passing game.

After reading that masterpiece, I almost feel sorry for those Eagles fans. Almost. HA!

Just like a few weeks ago, local fans are conceding this game too. Many of them have told me how they actually like RG3. Time has really turned things upside down, but I'm lovin' it.

Great ****ing post!

I'm ready to run through a brick wall after reading that!!!

Thanks for a great read!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.