• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2012 - Week 1 @ New Orleans Saints

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date
First - Thank you lanky :)

I wasn't sure where to put this, and I didn't want to make a new thread... but the rulings just came in and the player suspensions are overturned for the Saints. Still unclear whether they will actually play or not, but they're eligible.

Well done, Lanky! :claps:

Tight End Jimmy Graham (perhaps the best in the NFL), will have a field day – I hope you aren’t playing him in fantasy this week (and if you’re lucky enough to have him, I hope I’m not playing you this week).

Guess who MY fantasy TE is? Not to mention my QB. :D

Outstanding job Lanky!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

However, since I'm playing you this week in our fantasy league, you are my sworn enemy, until sometime Tuesday.

Excellent work, Lanky.

I don't know whether to praise you for a such a good breakdown, or be upset that I'm even more scared of Brees now, after reading that :) The good news is there is actually one other QB in the league who's more accurate than Brees, and we don't have to play him Sunday. And no, his name is not Peyton, Tom, or Aaron. His name is Alex. :)

Great read Lanky, it is apparent I think to all of us, whether reserved for growing pains or expecting the playoffs that times are different. This is the first season since Gibbs return that I think the costco size bottle of Mylanta might only occasionally be needed.

One thing that we all seem to agree on is that this game will be a high scoring affair. The predictions in here are all over the place, but I will gladly take this one over any of the others. It would be exciting and exhausting at the same time.

Lanky, well done and I hope this prediction comes true. Have fun at the game and cheer loudly for all of us.

Very good indeed Lanky.

I told a friend today that the Redskins,with all the mystery surrounding what the offense will be like(Pistol formation?Read Options? etc) are alot like Jack Nicholson in the Batman movie:

Behind the desk, reading the prognostications in the national press and then looking straight into the camera and saying : "Wait till they get a load of me...."

1pm Sunday can't get here fast enough.....

*cough* *cough*

"Griffin will explode onto the scene with 300-yards passing (Pierre Garçon gets his first 100-yard game as a Skin) and 2 TDs with one rushing TD. Roy Helu will lead the team in yards, but Alfred Morris will get two rushing TDs in goal line situations. The X-Factor of no Payton will hamper the offense just enough to allow the Redskins to stay in it, and allow the D to come up with a couple of huge stops. A late field goal from Billy Cundiff puts this one away, 38-35."

Pretty dang good, if I do say so myself. :D

I was thinking about that right after the game there, modern day nostradamus
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

*cough* *cough*

"Griffin will explode onto the scene with 300-yards passing (Pierre Garçon gets his first 100-yard game as a Skin) and 2 TDs with one rushing TD. Roy Helu will lead the team in yards, but Alfred Morris will get two rushing TDs in goal line situations. The X-Factor of no Payton will hamper the offense just enough to allow the Redskins to stay in it, and allow the D to come up with a couple of huge stops. A late field goal from Billy Cundiff puts this one away, 38-35."

Pretty dang good, if I do say so myself. :D

All hail Lanky!!!

:allhail:

I don't have a problem with anyone who makes a great prediction and backs it up with a lot of details. Good bump and reminder. Best wishes to the next blognosticator.

LL, please tell me you put some money where your blognostication was. :)

I actually pulled up your blog entry yesterday and the accuracy struck me immediately. I'll say this - you set the bar for your competitors with one of the strongest Blognostications we've ever had. It wasn't perfect, but it was close on a lot of fronts. Nice job :cheers:

Did anyone pick the Skins to win in the BGO pickem contest?

I actually pulled up your blog entry yesterday and the accuracy struck me immediately. I'll say this - you set the bar for your competitors with one of the strongest Blognostications we've ever had. It wasn't perfect, but it was close on a lot of fronts. Nice job :cheers:

What really blows my mind is getting it so close on the opening game, what I always consider to be the toughest game to predict.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.