• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2011 - Week 8 @ Buffalo Bills (Toronto)

Great job Hog and I really hope your prediction comes true. Like you, I'm hoping to see good things from Beck. I'm a little more to the optimistic side about him, but I agree that more time is needed to see if he really can make a difference.

The running game. I'm thinking we may struggle for the rest of the season. Torain seems like he is so fragile and that would leave only Helu as a reliable RB. Hope I am wrong.

I'm thinking we lose by a close margin (thanks to the defense) or lose by a blowout (offense with turnovers and multiple three and outs, etc.).

Again, great job - really enjoyed reading it.

It's going to be tough for the Redskins to perform at any kind of competitive level given all the injuries at critical positions. That being said - we've lost 3 games. The season's not over and we're not out of anything. Teams have overcome more.

I'm surprised at how many have written off the entire year already.

I hadn't written them off yet, but after today's game I think I have. I'm imagining you're a little less surprised now. That performance was pathetic. Mike Shanahan's going to need to coach his ass off to pull this team out of the doldrums.

I have to admit, that after years of mediocrity, bad draft selections and signing mercenaries who only wanted the money, it will take a lot longer than 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 years to get this team back to being a threat. My main concern is that Dan Snyder will once again direct blame on the coach and look to replace him, whereas he is the only common denominator is the last 10 or so years of total failure.

Shanny should start clearing out the dead wood and bring in youngsters to see if they have what it might take to be a player. ATM, we are just fighting a constantly losing battle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.