• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bleacher Report: Redskins' Dynasty?

uh.

yeah thats what we're hoping for. i'd like to see him play a real NFL game first before I start declaring him the cornerstone of a dynasty though.

Little premature

As you can see by my moniker, I am a huge RG3 fan, But, we need to win some games first and really a super bowl first before we can talk about a dynasty.:instigate:

Look, I am realist :)

I am preparing for a 7-9 type season where the Redskins finish up the season a lot stronger than they start it with Griffin and a number of other youngsters making their mark by season's end.

I expect Trent Williams to lock down the LT position and for Perry Riley to come on and be the next surprise on defense, following up on Ryan Kerrigan's outstanding rookie year in 2011.

All that said, this team IMO still needs help in the secondary. Hall is not a #1 corner on a contending team. The safeties could be solid if they can stay out of trouble.

The rest of the offensive line outside of Trent Williams has to show they have the talent to be impact performers at this level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.