• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Biggest win against the Eagles since 1998

I wonder what Bobby Hoying is doing now.

If anyone sees him, tell him "no fries, just the sandwich."

But man it felt good to slap these chumps. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I actually hate the Eagles more than the Cowboys; even though I like wins over Dallas better if that makes any sense.

My Redskins flag is proudly flying here in the heart of Eagles country this week.

Here in NJ, the high schools have Thanksgiving Day football games - a tradition that goes back more than a century. The closest rivals play each year and the games start at 11am. Going with a couple of friends to see the local team (they are already in the playoffs this year) on Thursday - my last turkey day game here in Medford (moving soon). Hoping we can win that one and then enjoy a great meal with the family.

Next up is the Cowboys game a short time later. It would be sweet to have three victories to celebrate for Thanksgiving. :)

I lost my voice. Did a lot of singing yesterday.

That game was a lot of fun.

But man it felt good to slap these chumps. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I actually hate the Eagles more than the Cowboys; even though I like wins over Dallas better if that makes any sense.

I think it's the fans. I feel the same way. Cowboys fans (the real ones, not the bandwagon chumps) at least have the good grace to be embarassed about said bandwagon chumps. Eagles fans are the worst. They're just miserable human beings.

Not all of them, of course. But most. Definitely most.

Its totally the fans. I've been to Arlington and gone to a game at Jerryworld - for the most part, everyone in Dallas (and Texas overall) is very friendly. Probably the best experience I've had at an opposing team's stadium. I won't even go to the Linc, if that says anything. :)

I live here in the Philly region. Did someone mention vile, disgusting, nasty, low-life, repulsive, morally despicable, nauseous, repugnant, distasteful, unpleasant, filthy, putrid, indecent, cruddy, smutty, psychologically challenged fans?

Eagles-Fans.jpg

philadelphia-eagles-fans-nfl.jpg

fight_big.jpg

eaglesfan.jpg

freakyeagles1.jpg

eagles_fan_moron.jpg

eaglescry.jpg

111112-eagles-fans-angry-400.jpg

sad-eagles-fans-gossipsports.com_.jpeg

That dude with the tatoo ... I wonder what city he had to travel to find an artist who's actually seen a Lombardi trophy. :)

This is huge. Eagles-Redskins games are historically notorious for being close, nailbiters, that go down to the last minute or second, and are decided by just a few points. Especially when the Skins manage to sneak out a win.
This doesn't completely exact revenge for the Monday Night Massacre they put on us a coupld years ago, but it's close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.