• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO's Blind Pig - Episode 1 - Free Agency Preview

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Last night a couple of us sat down and broke down some of the Free Agency options of the team... CHECK IT OUT!

Top: Boone; SilentThreat; Om
Bottom: Canadian Hog; Neophyte

psst.... by the way, this is something we likely do in the future so if you'd ever like to be involved gimme a shout. I'm currently rough planning a couple more similar to this format for things like the Draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job guys. A couple of friends and I have thought about doing something similar for years. Way to make it happen.

No offers yet. I'll keep everyone posted though.

Nice job everyone. This format reminded me of the 106.7 WFAN junkies morning show, only more informative :giggle:

I was not surprised by the Cam Newton suggestion/prediction. While his arm strength is not what it once was, he was operating with absolutely zero talent in New England. Julian Edelman is 35 years old, Harry is a draft bust, and they had tight ends acquired on waivers from other teams.

The reality to me is that to resign the Youngs, McLaurins, and Sweats of the world in future years we did the right thing in franchising Brandon Scherff for 2021 to maintain continuity but realizing at age 30 in 2022 that it may be best to allow him to move on to another team.

Last edited:
So, our current plan is to rotate a new member in as the 6th panelist each time we do this. We’d love to have any of you guys join us so keep your eyes out for invites.

looks like Cam is signing a 1 year with the Pats

That's rather interesting, I wonder if he's expecting the Pats to go after some big name wide outs - he had an abysmal season but did not a whole lot to work with or he figures it's his best way to remain a starter. I figured he'd at least dip his toes in the market, then again he had zero interest last year in FA.

I honestly have never thought there was a likelihood they'd bring Cam here (although I loved the arguments CH made for it). Rivera had all the opportunity in the world to do so previously and didn't. And most folks remember the Cam of 4-5 years ago, and anyone who has watched a lot of his last couple years in Carolina (as I did) would know that he's not the same player after all the injuries.

I confess I'm surprised they are bringing him back though.
You and me both. Apparently its a 1 year, $14mil deal.

Bellicheat has gone from being one of the best coaches who made amazing deals for players...to that.

Well, that's backup money these days. They may have designs on finding a new QB but aren't positive they can pull it off so this is an insurance deal. It could also be a sign they are drafting one.

Looks like it's incentive based but that's still a big number

If you give $14 mil in incentives, even if they're unattainable, that locks up that cap $$ and it can't be spent

2700 yards
8 touchdowns
10 picks

That is SHITE numbers...no way I pay a QB to come back after he puts up those stats for that kind of money.

Bellicheat is also the guy who used to get players like Randy Moss for cheap, Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison...and get the best out of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.