• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Thursday Game Chat

Anne The Fan

Chief Blognosticator
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Please join us tonight, Thursday, September 16, in our BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom as we root on our beloved Washington Football Team against the New York Giants. Kickoff is at 8:20 pm. Here’s hoping that Washington can recover from Sunday’s gut punch and beat a team that has dominated the rivalry over the past few decades.

Last edited:
I'll be skidding in the parking lot around then coming home from practice, but I'll be there!

Is there any particular reason there’s 2 minutes left in the 2nd and Patterson has zero carries?

After this interception, if anyone defends Scott Turner they need to defend why

Hopkins needs to be challenged and/or cut

Gano was our kicker...he's still drilling them

Daniel Jones had 95 yards rushing against us..

Embarrassing

The offense put up 30 with a very inexperienced QB. We should’ve rushed more but it was that kind of game with the defense unable to contain Jones and the Giants offense. I think it was the defense that needs to step it up the most.

Like ST, I wish they’d stop with all the empty backfield plays.They did get McKissic some balls this week and good things happened. Like to see them get Patterson some balls as well.Gibson secured the ball better in this game. On the INT, they were being aggressive trying to get the 1st down which would go a long way to securing the win. I’m sure Turner didn’t instruct Heinicke to throw the ball to someone who’s got a DB draped all over him. He had an open dump off to the RB but instead forced the ball over the middle. Sorry but that’s 100% on Heinicke.

Why call a pass play to begin with? We need the clock to expire so we don't want an incomplete. Another empty backfield when we are getting 4 or 5 a clip. Just incompetent play calling. He thinks he's smarter than the game and it's just like his father was.

I'm over Turner.

Clock doesn’t expire just by runs. We needed a couple first downs to seal it. I don’t blame them for being aggressive - I told Om at the time I hoped they would be. Nothing wrong with running it if you think that gives you the best shot, but if we run it 3 times, don’t get a first and punt and they go on to win it, folks will call the OC unimaginative and incompetent too.

Bottom line, some playcalls look genius and some terrible once they’ve happened, but no matter what play is called you never throw THAT pass.

Again - our league worst OC put 30 points on the board. I don’t like some of his tendencies but I think it’s hard to argue had we lost last night that it was Turners fault.

We were getting the yards for the firsts.

I will not defend turner any more. Running constant empty backfield on a kids first start of the year is dumb. Three passes to start the game is dumb. Abandoning the run and McKissic is dumb. Not letting Heinicke run when he's one of the best is dumb.

I'm just not seeing what the bright side of him is. Hell, our young QB changed the play because even he knew better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.