• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Swag Shop

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
With a new logo, only natural we might want to create some swag for everyone. Just to get some conversation going, I used our previous vendor at Zazzle.com to do some mock ups of ballcaps only. Barring technical issues, we will likely re-open our former 'BGO Store' where you can design your own stuff using our logo if you want.

Here are some tentative ballcap mockups. Let us know which ones you like best (although you will still likely be able to design your own).

BGO Hat Samples.png

We could also utilize the BGO 'badge' if folks like the look of it...

bgostickertransparent.png

On the Hat / Shirt logo i'd leave off the EST. 2009, just my thought process.

Yeah, I had that same though ST - thanks. Again, these are just mockups..

Sweet. Thanks brother.

And for what it’s worth, I actually kind of like the established 2009 on there…

It's all great!

Really liking the burgundy camo BGO look on the different ball cap colours.

Digging the first version in black fo sure

I ordered that hat this morning. Once we verify they won't block the design (they *could* come back and say the DC flag components are an issue?), I will put that design and others out there and start building out our 'store' so folks can order their own swag.

These all look AWESOME!!! Do you know if they'll deliver internationally?

If you need anything from me, just holler. :D

Yes - Zazzle ships internationally. I will our store up so that we get the least possible royalties (Zazzle gets the bulk of profit anyway) so that the item cost is as low as possible. I will create several versions of whatever items you guys want. We'll start with hats, t-shirts, fleece, and coffee mugs and if someone wants something else logoed up we can do that on a request by request basis.

The logo is 'too sophisticated' to be embroidered. I suspect it is the camouflage that is creating the problem. I have asked Knight to do a version of the standard logo with black interior instead of black camo, and the alternative logo with black bars and stars, with solid burgundy instead of burgundy camo. I think those will work for embroidered items. We can use the full camo logos on anything not embroidered.

I could check around with other vendors, but pretty sure if Zazzle can't embroider the current logo, likely other companies will have similar challenges.

Yeah just got a rejection letter too. Bummer!

I think for embroidery purposes we should go without the Est. 2009 as well.

Swag shop will be open in 24 hours or so. So far, we've got BGO logo shirts in black, maroon, and brown, a black BGO Blind Pig tshirt, BBQ aprons, and coffee mugs... if anyone has something specific you want designed, let us know.

We are only getting a 5% royalty on items so you can get them as cheaply as possible.

They don't have mugs, but I did do both a BGO and BGO Blind Pig pint glass.

Had to correct the eyes on the Blind Pig glass :)

Will there be flags/banners? I see the BGO ones you guys have on your walls on the podcast sometimes. That would be pretty cool. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.