• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor 2021

Now that we have picked all the playoff teams it's time to see how well we can do with the dredges... LOL

Yeah...not if the NFL keeps up with the wacky ball.

I know it's only the 1st half, but why oh why did I put my faith in Kirk Cousins?

Well, 2 losses, one elimination. Down to the final 3, and Tom has the lives to bleed out the other two. Who's gonna steal it?

The Vikings. Only they can blow that game. Now I have to be perfect.

My last 2 misses were against the Lions. I blame myself on the first one because I trusted Kirk Cousins. I still can't fathom the Cardinals losing to the Lions today.

Yeah, rough times when that happens. Dixie and Tom left...with Tom keeping his 1 life lead.

I had it all lined up with "gimmes" the rest of the way. Such is the life in survivor. Good luck the the remaining 2.

This game can be cruel. I was on pins and needles picking the Dolphins this week.

Hey Dixie - great job so far. Can't wish you good luck, but if I falter, hope you continue up the line in the overall game.

Way to go btfoom/Tom for surviving the NFL COVID game gauntlet! Dixie Flatline gets the silver, with Kel Varnsen getting bronze.

Thanks everybody for participating!

All hail btfoom …pm me your name/address btfoom and DixieFlatline as top 2 finishers get a little prize :)

I wanted to give thanks and a quick shout out to Shi no Tenshi for resurrecting the Survivor contest this year (think we had gone a season or two without playing for some reason) and also say we appreciate your setting it up and running it for us. Thanks brother for doing a great job! :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.