• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor 2021

Get those picks in everybody. Looks like a couple are missing...don't drop a week by accident!

Time to see if this week starts slaying our many...many...many perfect scores. Maybe we should start taking bets on who gets picked off first.

Anyone else take the Bengals tonight. Never trust the Bengals.

I got lucky for sure. Cincy still can’t be trusted.

Last edited:
Any given Sunday. That's how you win survivor, though, is getting the call right on the junk teams :D

The Pats managed to keep me at 5-0 but barely, I would've never thought that game would be so close - almost getting to the point in the season where might have to start taking a little riskier picks

It looks like we lost our first participant to other things. Om is out...1 player on their last life, and 5 with 1 life down. Time to see how quick attrition starts hitting!

When picking the Bengals seems like a safe choice and the Jets decide to play football - so much for unbeaten now

Yep...you weren't alone there. 5 people lost from the Jets fortune.

3 out, 2 on their last life, 3 perfect still. 2 of those perfect players have tonight to see if they stay that way.

Stupid Cowboys. Seriously?

• On Fire
Reactions: Om
Back to back weeks, I pick teams that by all means should've won, now only one life left - damn you Vegas

Happy Dallas lost (though I would have thought they would kill the Broncos).

Looks like you don't get a strike if the team you pick ends up with a tie?

Leave it to the Houston Texans to end my survivor season. Got to love the NFL. 😄

Best of luck to all remaining players.

Me too brother. Good luck the rest of the way to those still alive.

Everyone today picked 2 teams, Titans and Browns. Both good picks. One lost and the other barely won. That’s why these things are so hard. Both should have been run away winners.

Sorry everybody, work kind of blew up the past month and a half. Looks like things got pretty brutal during that time...and we're down to 5 remaining. Tom, Kel, Neo, and Dixie with 2 lives left, and China hanging on with their last life.

Time to see who left themselves enough winning choices for the last few games :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.