• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor 2021

Sent. Get your picks in everybody, Games are on soon. I won't add anybody after today, so state now or forever hold your peace :p

I also allowed for people to make picks in advance so that you can help yourself with a busy schedule. If you think you have this season on lock and want to pick it all in advance to show your awesomeness, go for it.

So I'm guessing you didn't take the 9er's like 40% of all the players nationwide

Yeah, had a couple people put their faith in the wrong squad. So far, most made it through that first test. Lots of time left for people to screw up :D

My apologies to all for apparently not entering a pick. I just realized now that I have 2 accounts created and my Canadian Hog username is not registered in the BGO Survivor league - this is the one I entered a pick for. I guess Paul's Picks 2 is the one I need to enter picks with for the BGO League. Oh well, one strike...but just for the record, I did take the Rams. 😉

Reactions: Om
Well that sucks. I wish I had an excuse for my Pickem and FFL performances.

I took WFT this week. I'm feeling pretty smart. :oops:

Got burned by the Seahawks - at home! Grrrr...

I do like the multiple losses allowed. It can be a short lived ride if you go out in the first or second week.

Well according to pickem Seattle did win - might need corrected

Fixed and thanks for the catch. I have to manually enter results guys/gals, so appreciate you all keeping me straight if I transpose something or otherwise mess it up :)

Everybody's been doing pretty well overall to this point. Time to see who gets caught next...nobody has missed more than once, so no hugely unlucky people so far :D

Side note: you can change your team name in the settings. The link is to the upper right of the page.

Yeah, people are picking well so far, we'll see if people start falling more this weekend.

I picked Carolina bit then realized it was a road game and went another direction. Hopefully it doesn’t bite me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.