• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor 2021

Shi no Tenshi

2016 Blognostications Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Looks like there is interest, so let's do this.

For those outside of the know: Survivor gives you the chance to show how awesome you are at picking games. Every week, you select the team you think is going to win. You can only select a team once for the whole season, so make it count!

Should that team fail to deliver, you receive a strike. 3rd time you pick wrong, you're out. Last person standing wins.

Looks like it hasn't been run the past couple years, so let me know who's up for it. I was just going to use NFL.com's platform unless there are any objections. I'll keep a list below of those that want to run with this, and give signup info once we have a quorum.

Season starts on the 9th, so I'm giving a cutoff date for signups of 8/31 so I can get everything locked in for signups and start doing picks on the week of the 5th.

Thanks, and good luck.

Current listing of players:
- Boone
- btfoom
- Canadian Hog
- China
- Kel Varnsen
- MisterPinstripe
- Neophyte
- Om
- RobinTom
- Shi no Tenshi
- SilentThreat
- SkinsOrlando

Great idea. Canadian Hog is in if we proceed with it.

Hmmmm, I remember responding here but the screen don't lie. Count me in too.

Pool information has been sent to those of you that are participating. Let me know if you have any issues, or if you didn't get the PM.

Thank you, and good luck!

Shi no Tenshi - hey brother, looks like there are several more in this thread that want to play. I know you set 8/31 as the deadline but don't see any reason we can't let others join if it's possible. Can you let us know?

Alright, sent PMs to everybody that has requested in the thread as of yesterday. Let me know if you have issues.

Aside from that, make sure to make your picks early in the week so you don't get a miss!

Good luck everyone.

Sorry...just now seeing this. Would love to play if it's not too late to get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.