• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Premium / Donations Info

I thought this would be a good bump since we have gotten some new members! Help keep the lights on for the best Redskins site! HTTR

Om/Boone,

Please check that I haven't fallen through the cracks. I donated for the premium membership last year, but haven't received a reminder about renewal for the current year (unless I missed it). I was under the assumption that I'd be automatically billed again. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks.

CH, sent you a PM. Thanks brother.

How do you pay without PayPal ? I swore I renewed without using it last time, I could be wrong though.

The Paypal portal gives you the opportunity to pay with a PP account or a separate credit card.

Still looking into why some memberships didn't auto-renew. Sorry for any inconvenience, one and all ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.