• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO on 'The Gutcheck' on 910 AM 'The Fan' Saturday

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
SilentThreat and yours truly will be guests this Saturday from 9 - 9:30 am on 'The Gutcheck' with Collin Gutman on Richmond Sports Radio 910 the Fan. If you're in the Richmond area, you can catch us on the radio at 910 am. 105.1 fm. For everyone else, you can tune in via the web directly HERE

We'll be talking about the latest Washington QB rumors, what to look for in the offseason and 2021, and some general NFL stuff as well. Hope some of you guys will tune in!

The Gutcheck is on every Saturday morning from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and you can listen for free at radio.com/thefanrichmond/listen

You can follow '910 the Fan' on Twitter @910TheFan

Bumping this to keep it at the top of our post list. This is great exposure for our community and we hope you guys will tune in.

I thought that you both represented this community very well!

(Those technical difficulties need to be worked out though.)

I thought that you both represented this community very well!

(Those technical difficulties need to be worked out though.)

lol that was on me, my wired headphones decided to give up :rolleyes:

Thanks - it was a bit rough. Tough to hear with everyone on the phone and we got thrown for a loop as we weren’t expecting one of the questions. My power went out at 6:30 this morning so added an extra layer of fun.

We had pre-determined who would take which question. On one of them about draft/free agency targets he asked us both to respond and I wasn’t prepared so I stumbled and bumbled on that one. Plus my power went out right before we went on so I was contending with that.

Life comes at you pretty fast sometimes ... 🤪

He also threw in the Landon Collins question which was a wild card... hope I answered it ok

He also threw in the Landon Collins question which was a wild card... hope I answered it ok

I thought that was a cool convo - you both had different takes on it but the bottom line was the same, being creative and finding a way to put Collins in a position where we could optimize what he’s good at and mask where he can be a liability.

Landon as a LB sounds good in theory, but he isn't durable enough to play that position. I agreed with wishing Kam could be FS and Landon SS.

7895CAD8-7CE7-4509-915C-67DD7AC125F8.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.