• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO NFL Pickem Contest - 2013 Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickemmedium.png

It's Baaaaack!

The best NFL Pickem contest on the web is back and ready to go.

Not only do we have the coolest and most user-friendly NFL Pickem software anywhere, but we also host, without question, the most competitive contest here at BGO. If you hope to sport the coveted BGO Prophet avatar as 2013 BGO NFL Pickem champion, traditionally it's taken close to 70% or better accuracy. That's beating-Vegas territory.

So bring it on. Let's see what you've got Someone has got to knock two-time current champion SNF off his high horse. Let's just hope it's not his predescessor, two-time previous champion Jimbo!

We've made it easier to join, learn about the contest, and make your picks (because you asked us to). Just click on the 'NFL Pickem' button at the top of any page and everything you need is right there.

Oh - and on top of the sheer honor of the thing, we'll be offering some great prizes to the top 4 finishers this year. As always.

Playing? It's the biggest no-brainer ever.

Sign-up via the link in the NFL Pickem menu, or just let me know in this thread that you are in it to win it. You must contact us (either via a post in this thread, or via message) if you want to play this year's contest.

Last edited:
NFL Pickem

I'm in it.. whether to win it who knows.. haven't yet :)

DocSandy :)

HAIL

Okay, if I could only remember to pick every week. I'm going to pull a serv this year and pre-select all the favorites at the beginning, so even if I miss a week, it won't be that bad.

If the basement in the standings need some company, count me in.

Thanks again to all behind organizing this great contest each year!

-CH

Okay, if I could only remember to pick every week. I'm going to pull a serv this year and pre-select all the favorites at the beginning, so even if I miss a week, it won't be that bad.

Good lord I have the same problem. The Thursday night games get me every year it seems....

All registered to this point.

Count me in until I miss a week or two as usual lol, I need to set a reminder on my phone weekly

All registered to this point.

Should I be able to log in and see anything yet? Getting an invalid info message when I try.

I'm in as well. Someone cue my theme song please....

I'm in, and plan to AP this bitch. I finished close to last, then missed a season, now I'm gonna come out of nowhere and steal it suckers :laugh:

Should I be able to log in and see anything yet? Getting an invalid info message when I try.

You must not be logging in correctly (I just logged in with your info with no problem).
Pool Admin ID: BGO
Alias: Ax
Password: (what I sent you)

Yusuf06 and Extreme - you're set.

Next!?

Got it. Was putting the BGO in the wrong place.

I'm stupid.
You must not be logging in correctly (I just logged in with your info with no problem).
Pool Admin ID: BGO
Alias: Ax
Password: (what I sent you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.